Things to do see/do in Virginia Beach?

Just moved down here…Any good bars or places to check out?

hahaha man VB FTL
Its like 16 lanes of left turns and 20mph side streets.
I was in Virginia Beach last year.
Best part about it was when your driving in, I think on 64?
Theres like a double bridge and the way the water looked at night with all the lights was chill as hell.

“Things to do:”
http://www.virginiabeach.com/attractions/category/guide/

“Beach attractions:”

“Amusement parks:”
http://www.virginiabeach.com/attractions/category/amusement-parks/

gotta go to norfolk for the bars. there are a bunch right on the water in the naval area there, clubs where you pay cover, but theres a nearby street that runs perpendicular with way better bars; actual bars.

there’s a sick go kart place about 20 min away, i’ve still got my pass from there I’ll grab the name when I go home (at work now)

daN lives down there, he’s a tech at checkered flag bmw

Are you really asking for things to do or are you just rubbing it in that your there and we’re here?

:frowning:

dude best buffet in the world is “captain georges”. they have anything and everything and their seafood is amazing!!!

:lol:

meh its just water, and sand.
also too hott if you ask me

I’d be happy with 70º all year

I had a blast in virginia beach when i went. Norfolk FTW like coldaccord said

“hey i’m new to the area can you help me” seems to be a great way to meet girls =)

Talla has a 5 to 1 girl guy ratio …

I have used this everywhere when i move and it is gold i tell ya.

usually you meet one or two, everytime I try and talk to a girl here 4 of her friends comeover…

It’s fucking weird I need to grow three more sets so I can pull off the front back side to side!!!

HAHA that sounds like quite the situation you have there.

Just means I need to fire some of my employees so I don’t have so many fucking dorks working for me.
Fuck interviewing new employees i’m looking for a few good “wingmen”!!! ha

Fucking Awesome move Justin. Maybe even you can get some color haha

Your lucky i’m going to Florida in a couple weeks of else you’d be cleaning out the spare bedroom