Virginia Tech 101

i think he was a loaner and socially awkward his whole life (zero friends) and then finally got attention from a girl. And when that ended he couldn’t handle it and something in his mind snapped, kids flip out all the time at college, they don’t go as extreme as this guy but many kids have break-downs in college. I still remember this one kid that lost it on my dorm floor my freshman year, hearing him scream at his mother over the phone about how his dad was an alien and controlling her and his sister by invisible hooks into their brains was pretty damn chilling.

is it just me or does Violater seem like the biggest fucking creep right now…it sounds like you’re backing him

This is what scares me. I think he felt that society pushed people like him around to much - and he took it upon himself to push back. :frowning:

A wonderful reason to kill 30+ productive members of society…you just justified the whole thing right there. :bloated:

There are tons of people with worse situations then this kid who don’t go off killing people…

Obviously if you go off killing people no matter what situation you have some mental issues…

hahaha

i wasn’t trying to justify it asshat. You seem to like bashing on everyone elses thoughts but don’t provide your own opinion.

My own opinion on what?

Kid had mental issues…parents/school knew about…

There are mass murderers out there and as much as society does to try to stop or prevent them its going to happen.

Look at the bike path rapist he led what appeared to be a completely normal life to his family and a neighbors while killing people over a 10-15 year span.

These things happen and will keep happening there is so 1 answer to prevent this.

Everyone makes this big deal about trying to over analyze why he did this…in the end its done…people died…the shooter died…and as much time as people spend analyzing this it won’t stop it from happening again.

couldnt agree more.

quite frankly, i find this thread to be insulting, presumptuous, and arrogant. what credentials does violator have that he should present his ideas as though the whole world hasnt figured out what he has? do you even have an undergraduate degree in psych (not like that would even come close to qualifying you anyway)?

to me, this thread seems like an attempt to show people how your superior intellience has interpreted this awful tragedy. lets review the facts:

1. 30+ people are dead and many more are injured from cho’s shooting spree.
  2. hundreds, if not thousands, of people are now victims of this guys violence, as they have lost family members and friends forever.
  3. cho may have been a social outcast, or he may have perceived the world as having declining moral values, but there are MANY MANY others who lead far more difficult lives with what the mainstream would deem to be “radical” lines of thought that dont go on killing sprees.
  4. you, violator, are not a position to pass your opinion off as “what we are all missing”, because at its very root, it is exactly that, an opinion of someone who is not qualified to assess this situation with any level of expertise. so please, for the sake of people who have lost loved ones and witnissed this atrocity, dont use this event as an opportunity to flex your self perceived intelligence.

that’s what i said, “something in his mind snapped” = mental issues.

and whoever thinks he was just a puppet for some other bigger conspiracy, thats just retarded

To try to reason with a nut is just silly. He talks about us not knowing the pain jesus went through, but he himself doesn’t know, but proclaims to punish us for. He talks of us fucking his family, for which we opened our arms, allowed to come here, and gain an education most would give a limb for. He speaks like he is a bad ass, but he went to a room that was closed, and full of unarmed people, yea real fuckin tough. He is a psychotic pussy, that preyed on the defensless, and its a shame he killed himself before someone else could of done the honor. The dude was fucked in the head, there is no valid reason other than a screw popped loose and it jammed his grasp on the world. Let this be a lesson, take away our ability to defend ourselves, and those that choose to abuse the weak will. Give me my tools (the same that i’ve used to defend this country) an i promise you, that shit like this, would end after just a verbal threat, and never grow into a tragedy. thats all…

fucking virginia tech 101… what a ridiculous name for a thread.

EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION!!!

the all knowing and wise VIOLATOR is going to bestow upon us the gift of enlightenment! PRAISE JESUS!!!

what a joke… do you really think that highly of yourself? :bloated:

EDIT:

i hope someone from virginia tech comes on and reads violators brain vomit. im sure they would love the title of this thread as well.

Let’s face facts. For example, I give you SkunkApe.

• No friends
  • Issues with girls
  • Always picked on
  • Social outcast
  • Yellow car

He hasn’t “snapped”. Why you ask ? Because even though he has all the tell tale signs of someone that may snap, he is mentally stable. That’s right kiddies, I said it. He is mentally stable.

So the moral of the story here is watch Skunk closely!!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled fighting…

:rofl: at brain vomit

WTF

ur such a toolbag <3

Should I warn the office?

Marilyn Manson and video games.

how about i punch you in the face :slight_smile:

warn the office about that

I KNEW IT! HE’S ABOUT TO SNAP!!! :smiley:

LOL, the puppet comment was just trying to jump on what I thought was Violators band wagon to try and show how stupid his theory was, but you all seemed to do it for me much better :slight_smile:

Besides, I feel if anyone in this country can really “blame” society for their problems, then they have a problem. I’m sure everyone can blame society for something but its the majority who have the proper attitude of taking responsibility for themselves and living the life they want without blaming everyone else. While I’m sure there are people who have situations so severe that society may be blamed but in this case, society is just a factor and with his metal illness he couldn’t handle it.