vlad crown at cscs

i don’t think its gonna be much of an ego boost

vlad is capable of much more and to be honest, running circles around ppl is no different then the pylons set up that day…

Damn, that was pretty good. Does anyone know what kind of diff Vlad is running?

^Kaaz 2-way

you need to get back into drifting…

Highly doubt it, he is a mature young man…

that was sick

Keep your mouth shut if you are going to make assumptions. I’ve known Vlad since high school and he has never gone overboard with his ego. He keeps it in check.

Kev - I’ll drift, but not on track…

everyone stop picking on david. we all know how he doesnt know how to drift anymore. :wink: (reverse psychology) lmao!!

Doesn’t know how to drift anymore??? Did he ever know how to drift in the first place?? :stuck_out_tongue:

OH SNAP!

pfff **** track , well go to that parking structure by CG , just like F&F :tokyo stupid … trust me ive seen the movie over 7 times i know what im talking about,

**** there, **** that. I’m bored. How bout some better action… censored for legal purposes in case pigs monitor this forum

youtu.be/http://youtube.com/watch?v=dQ98rlV_lNY

youtu.be/http://youtube.com/watch?v=3SfVrFhxOkI

^yup. looks like david knows how to use his e-brake. rofl. just kidding. :wink:

^lmao! wow, a whole two posts and you question his ability?..
I have had some sprited driving sessions with david and I can vouch for his over all driving ability, beit drift or grip hes got it covered.

Where are your vids?..

you obviously don’t know who driftops is…

its either wayne or kendrick, which probably both have more experience then david in drifting or even grip.

kendrick was 3rd in drift mania a few years ago with a stock KA.

wayne also was in DM i think…i forgot

but nonetheless, it was a joke. they know each other so don’t get too worked up on it.

because his post count is low, it also doesn’t mean anything.

if you want vids, go search drift mania on youtube and look for the moss s14 kouki that used to belong to kendrick, but now belongs to wayne.

OOOHHHH I SEE HOW IT IS!! YOU"RE SAYING WAYNE AND KENDRICK ARE BETTER THAN ME EHHHHHHHHHHH

I DOUBT IT!!!

I"M THE LEEETTTTT DRIFTARRRRR
I"M BETTER THAN VLAD WHAT!!!

lol, pardon me, I think ih ad one drink too many :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D YAY!!!

honestly. I doubt they can compete me in grip :smiley:

Probably not…Dave is an awesome driver! Glad to see that you’re not scared of pushing the Z… Most Z owners will never know the true potential of the Z. Keep it up man!

Hey how come we haven’t seen you at the track lately???

Your right I dont know, and could care less…

Also i didnt get worked up, hence the “lmao”…

It was just a statement from a personal observation, no need to get defensive. If they are as good as you say, they should care less about what I posted.

Cheers,

yo mang, when are you getting your car on the road

we should chill sootime dude

hit me up on MSN

ps: your a weak drinker ROFL jks =D

Shop told me end of this week, I bet it’s more like end of next week… lol and you should come RH more, Sauga is BORING.

DUDE!!! you’re never on msn! you’re always away or online then i msg you and you’re not there.

P.S. I had 8 bottles + a shot of barcadi 40% thingy, still calling me weak ehhhh