Vlad

some serious :facepalm in this thread

dim???:facepalm

and it was just a ?..

I love how he’s trying to attack the only person that has stuck up for him here.

Maybe I should bring up all his old PM’s crying of others picking on him and neg repping him.

it was just a ?..more towards krazykid than you…more like all the pms of brett being a tool. it only took you 2 years of people complaining to pull rank and ban him

Well let me give you “just an answer”

To date, no money was exchanged.

Krazykid was a member and posting since 08, while business started just over 2 months ago.

Maybe, just maybe it’s because he does things right that doesn’t get him banned?

You ever think of that?

Ready to take your shitty accusations of me bring “bribed” by sponsors back yet?

I’ll be waiting.

You should def post pms and old rep.

I’m glad you cleared that up… wouldnt want people to think b/c they pay you, they wont get banned. or b/c they sponsor shift518.com that it give them a permanent “get out of jail free card” everytime they say something worth banning

Cleared WHAT up?

There was NO precedent for this, except you making that accusation over a minute ago.

That’s like you coming up to a politician and saying “you’re only nice to that woman because you haven’t raped you yet”, and then when he makes a statement he never raped nobody you go “I’m glad you cleared that up”

You’re saying JVG is a troll? What you just did is TEXTBOOK trolling.

you cleared up that b/c krazykid was a sponsor of shift that he wasn’t given any special treatment about being banned…how the hell was a ?, an accusation??

So how much will it cost to be able to unsensor the n word on this site?

He said he wasn’t banned over the the 3 years he was here.

He was a sponsor for 2 months.

How do you make any sense?

it is uncensored. Just post a jpg of a screen shot of what you typed in the quick reply box and the website can’t censor it. Easy peasey Japanesey

whoa whoa whoa there isn’t any bribing going on here…lmao

b/c their hasnt been any shitstorms in the last 2 months???

So what you’re seriously trying to tell me is that shit storms in October and November of 2011 stopped me from banning KrazyKid at any point in time in 2008, 2009, 2010 and most of 2011 as I knew in the future he would be a sponsor?

You know what I see in the future now?

You being in a newly created by Murdogg member group called Forum Dimwit and having negative rep.

Isn’t seeing into the future fun??? :ahh

Who the fuck quotes eminem. Really!!

no the shitstorms in oct/nov 2011 stopped him from being banned in oct/nov2011 duhh…and what did i do to be called a dimwit?? ask a ? which you got your panties all in a twist and decided to get up on your high horse and play god of your own website??? i mean shit, next thing you know someone will ask how to start a build thread and you will permaban them for not reading the “how to make a build thread” thread

just for the record but I’m pretty sure “Dimwit” should be two words Dim and Wit as someone who is not bright intellectually

A guy who is being accused and attacked left and right over the most ridiculous, stupid and petty shit possible?

:rofl

douche supreme

STFU FAGGOTRON 3000!