Vlad

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh6u9fEJcC1qgt9yy.gif

Hi, let me introduce you to the concept of an Admin.

Its pretty cool really.

Google it.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q311/Xpaywtithdeath/dbd431f1.jpg

ROFL

When should I have been banned??? I am missing something here? What shit storm?

No me becoming a sponsor doesn’t give me immunity! If I broke the rules here I would be a BANana taker just like anyone else.

Also No, I haven’t given VLAD a dime yet. We exchanged services (no homo) as very minimal partial payment and the remainder will be exchanged when the time comes as discussed.

This site isn’t even fun anymore with this incessant whining. Good luck making it better by trying to change exactly what brought in most of your traffic.

Examples:

racehatch92sisterdouche- shift calling out/being an asshole to some douchey kid, yes he had it coming, but if shift was the giant pussy you’d like it to be it wouldn’t have gone anywhere, and the thousands of views and all of the new reg on the site wouldn’t have happened.

travis- explanation not needed.

stop being a homo

bennyfizzle- explanation not needed.

:pop

fuckin A right doggies

oh, that wasn’t directed at anyone in particular, for clarifications sake

if I’d posted “Vlad, stop being a homo”

THEN I’d be breaking the rules.

But I didn’t.

lmao good call benny

I am like the best teacher ever.

“Lead by example”

isn’t this the type of stuff vlad didn’t want happening?? people bending the rules??

Plenty of people have fun here without breaking the rules.

The few that break the rules, are the ones that get banned and make the most noise about it.

Brett is gone, Lksi will be back whenever ban expires, Murdogg is banned, 94gt will be back (or not?) yet posts still go on, from the members that enjoy this community without breaking the rules and still having fun.

Racehatchsisterfucker - I will find you and… < ban worthy

Racehatchsisterfucker - Someone should kick your dumbass… < NOT ban worthy

Same point across

Racehatchsisterfucker - You drive a shit box becasue you are a (insert xxxx ethnic variety here)… < ban worthy

Racehatchsisterfucker - That civic is a pile of automotive shit. < NOT ban worthy

Same point across

Look how I trolled the SHIT out of that kid on facebook defending his friend who caused that accident. He should have been banned for calling me a faggot, go drop dead, hope you crash your bike, etc. I OWNED HIM without hardly raising my voice. nothing that would have caused me to get banned.

CASE AND POINT.

and one day, probably in the near future, youll have a forum full of spam and and PJB that everyone forgot about as your last year or two of server subscriptions run out, if you keep this crap up. that’s the truth. it’s already been happening you’re just blind to it apparently.

WAIT Bretts gone? Like perma ban? We were actually getting along very well… still do irl actually. I am actually bummed right now.

Cliffnotes of Krazykid

Grow up.

Yeah and he didn’t even break any forum rules. :rofl :rofl :rofl

thanks vlad for playing god…if you hadn’t noticed irdc… im still silveradoman…im still gonna talk shit…im still gonna have a fast sled…what did you do?? you made me have neg rep… :crackup.whoopeee…doesn’t change anything…

This is where you’re wrong.

Plenty of people want a community without direct assholes, racists and ridicule over nothing.

People like useful posts and communication, not sifting through random banter irrelevant to the subject and garbage replies.