Vlad

NAME ONE ACTIVE MEMBER OF THIS SITE THAT DOESN’T LOVE SHIFT DRAMA

Don’t call up and threaten an Admin is pretty much the unwritten rule of every forum.

Go ahead and try it on any other forum.

Drama happens when people argue over silly topics which will always happen.

Useless replies and personal attacks are just as unwanted in a drama thread as they are everywhere else.

What did he say to threaten you? He makes it sound like he said he’d ‘do something’ if you kept talking about his family or w/e.

Serious question, not trying to be a dick, for once.

IIRC you brought something up about him, he brought up your bike wrecks or w/e, you said something about his family, he called you about it and said that, you banned him.

Just seems silly is all.

theres a certain section for it…like the how to section

Exactly what he said.

And not if I kept talking, but over all the “trash” I’ve already said.

He also admitted to not even reading the thread yet as he was at work and just had people telling him that. Whoever these people are apparently can’t read.

Saying something about someones family is just wrong in the first place. IF he did threaten Vlad for that i think he had a right to

Like the entire forum, with the excpetion of Trash Bin and offtopic thread.

Keep banning people like Murrdogg and LKSi and you’ll be left with a really boring forum.

Vlad’s campaign against anything funny saddens me. And entertains at the same time, so proceed.

Singh

Did you read what I said? Go back a few pages here. Nothing was said except for the fact that he had a kid and girlfriend.

However Brett himself a few years back called another members child illegitimate and his gf a slut or something along those lines.

:number1

And I am probably considered the #1 offender too… Notice I only get involved in the blatant idiocracy type stuff?

• Attempting 150+ with the top down in a drag strip with necessary safety equipment is stupid… KK will fight over it until my keyboard breaks.

• Kid kills a friend in a car accident and people try to defend his actions to get him out of a jamb… KK will crush them over the interwebs.

The rest of the stuff is worthless and i would feel bad choosing sides. I either yield to common sense and stick to it, pave the path right down the middle or STFU. :rofl

Go ahead Benny, CALL ME UP!!!

Speaking of Singh, last week I made a remark about the Indian population’s high reproduction rate and wasnt banned. What gives?

Not all wise crack remarks are created equal.

Once I push all these indians off my computer and reveal the ban button for Jclark, i’ll be pushing it, and pushing it into next year mother fuckerrrrrrrrrrrrr

ohhhh, so now if its a wisecrack its ok??? jw is all:hug

Yeah I remember that instance and I remember saying something about that then.

I was simply saying you may be able to understand his actions if you look at he believed you said something about his family. You got to try to look at some of these situations from both sides before passing judgement sometimes though. A good number of times you are totally right for banning someone just being openly defiant to piss you off but sometimes it looks like it just comes down to a mis-understanding and you not rationalizing with the offender

As much as its your forum like others are saying in an assholish voice its the characters that make it worth anything. A forum full of robots (like that goalie forum I just got banned from) is definitely full of useful info but nobody ever goes on there because its boring. Stop in look up what you need and leave sooner or later the knowledge stops cause people find someplace that has it all

Actually the direct quote was something like “How would you like it if someone talked about your Kid or Wife”.

NOT something like “Your family sucks big time Y0!”

See whats happening now is its a big game of phone tag, and people are loosing the facts (if there was any to begin with) or blatantly disregarding them just to needlessly continue a shit storm.

wasn’t a wisecrack to me AT ALL. (serious)