Vlad

it does take alot of time and stress to run this site, i feel bad for vlad and other moderators, i gaurntee you the rules here are much more laid back than 99% of forums out there

if i was indian, i’d be pretty pissed and wondering why someone didn’t get banned…i guess vlad thaught it was a wisecrack idk

FUCKING RIGHT, i stopped defending that fact like 10 pages ago because everytime i told everyone vlad didnt say ANYTHING BAD about brett or his family, it was like thick skulls rubbing on my nuts trying to hear me.

SO i wish you luck on getting such a difficult to understand fact through everyones head here !

sounds like that game where someone tells one person in a room of people “Angela like gold fish” and by the time it reaches the last person in the room its “Angela like golden showers and smells like fish”

Thank you.

Thank you.

I’m VERY lenient with my rules which allows the forum to be at a balance where all still can have fun.

A few specific members think there are NO RULES and disregard them entirely even after I warn them, as they keep posting useless shit, attacking other members and go after me.

It take a lot to get at me, and they did.

Murdogg himself said he was going after me personally to push my buttons just to see my reaction.

Well he got it.

I can agree with you on Murrdogg 100%. You are not a pre-school teacher you shouldn’t have to deal with toddler mentality

brb

Ok now do Bimmerfest.

Benny you ni99er

fixed

vlad is part of the 1%

I think we need an occupy shift

benny didn’t get kicked off slide #1 because he’s an O.G. and #2 we all love him there.

and #3 sexual favors

:rofl

Or we just dont really ban people

I heard an awful lot of moaning coming from that closed dor meeting you had with Benny that I was invited to

:lurk

there was nothing closed about that door

:facepalm

:open_mouth: thats an amazing concept