Vlad

you guys are bandwagon whores , first clad is the enemy now it’s his house , l o l

I’m still at the spot where u and him are getting too srs even for street racers

is REDWGN really permanently banned finanally for lying about the color of his car?

its about fucking time

Was never on a bandwagon homie, i just agree its vlads site… nothing anyone says is goign to change his mind, he’s free to do as he pleases… do i always agree with it? no… but its not my place to say TBH

Vlad, I’ll fully support your punitive and possibly petty forum martial law IF you impose the same penalty for poor grammar and spelling. Discuss.

John W, what say you?

i agree that its Vald’s house to run as he sees fit.

I also agree that this constitutes martial law lol

I’m gonna shit in your car next time u home ,

Hey you dumb firetruckers… out of all the posts I made in the last billion years, and all the people I pissed off, got in e-fights with, etc…

I HAVE NEVER BEEN BANNED!!!

why???

BECAUSE I SIMPLY FOLLOWED THE RULES! It really isnt that hard.

Lastly, I would like to say people pressing other peoples buttons for “enjoyment” need more hobbies. I live on Shift and spend all day, M-F on it… WHILE I AM AT WORK. I never post on weekends, and rarely do on week nights, becasue I am busy with my life and enjoying it. If you are “enjoying” your life on shift as a sole source for pleasure at that time… you are a straight up :facepalm and should be banned simple on the basis of doing your future as a humanbeing a favor! lol

Karry on.

Fat chance, you sasquatch, you cant catch me, I’m wirey and scrappy.

Shut the Fuckkkkkkkk up

Wanna bet ?

Because no one reads your ridiculously formatted and lengthy posts.

Uh huh.

Let’s do it

Bitches ITT.

GET YOUR TITS OUT.

Vlad’s house is a PIECE OF SHIT

Don’t think for a second wouldn’t lock you to Trash Bin with comments like that.

I’m really getting tired of people that dont get what I’m trying to accomplish here.

Do it ******

:rofl Benny.

I’m just giving examples of what NOT to post guys.

b/c you give $$ to vlad??

Holy shit you really are dim.

Fine, $500 paypaled by you to me within 24 hours by you or you’re banned.

“I am whatever you say I am”

:facepalm