volkswagen kills, no its not a typo...

Glad to see VW representation :tup:

Chewie is that you?

http://www.bat-girl.com/archives/chewbacca.jpg

what do 5 cylinders have to do with the factory freak? :lol:

nothing.

that wouldn’t fit in a little mk 2 GLI. those only go in those big ass mk 3’s and mk 4’s. dumbass.

brian worry about your own project :gtfo:

its in pieces… i have to live vicariously through others… and you have the closest thign to what my project will be… so… :gay3:

QFT.

and you have someone’s sloppy seconds on this project…

you seem to have a thing for sloppy seconds :ohnoes:

burn…

… there’s no seconds on the project…

thats kool, really dont careijust making conver.

sure. i was just conversing back.

not tryin to be a dick and im not tryin to start a prob, i just know alot of peeps on here like to be :snky:, :snky: and say they are basically stock. everyone likes to hold a “full house” and act like they have 7,10 unsuited…

i know. i’m just saying there’s nothing done to the motor except a 2.5" inch exhaust, homemade intake and a chip. :tup: to keeping the conversation going. nothing personal.

Btw, was that you 2 in the veedubs blowing by on the 190-90 on-ramp. Saw a black and red one yesterday night blow past me around 11:40 or so.

there was the ditb cruise last night and we were over that way so probably yea, how many of us did ya see?

A red, black, and white car. Think the white one was an older audi. Sadly I wasn’t in the turblo probe so I had no hope of keeping up to say hi.

oh, it was prolly a few that split off the cruise to go downtown, cuz i was with about 20 other cars that night for most of the night lol

that was actually me and a couple guys. there was a red mk 2 jetta that looked kinda liked shrives’ car from far away. the white audi was a sick UR-S4. the black car was an e30 BMW. we caught a red light and were split from the group for a minute or two. too bad you weren’t a little earlier fuzzy fish. you would have seen me almost drift into a concrete barrier in the e30. :lol:

i so fucking wish i had the cam when you got arrested… boy o boy

yea me too. it’d be my new myspace pic. getting it on video would be even better. then i could send it to my dad and say “looks like you were right all those times when i was growing up”.

EDIT: you should have at least planned ahead and had the camera ready for when you bailed me out