Voltron > Skrapper, R6, GSXR600, Ninja 600

roger

Yeah in theory I guess the ninja should have been faster but i never tried to run it against anything else and the fog wasnt bad on the abandoned airfield lent by the russians

Bring that thing to nyirp sunday! I want to see it go!

-Em

ya dude that was def a cool bike. paint was sweet…the whole thing just looked BA

sounds like an awesome time :tup:

Russian goverment for lending us the use of their abondoned airfield for this sanctioned testing…

Voltron for President

:clap: :rofl:

Nice man. Beating bikes is a good benchmark.

What time is cayuga?

damn son! :tup:x1000000

FISRT OFF VOLTRON=600EATER!
That first run you had vs. oasis I am sooo surprised we DIDNT have 3 diff. police departments chasing us. And as for our run it was like me racing a fucking corolla. Your initial jump put you at minimum 2 cars and once we hit 110 is was all over, you weren’t pulling cars, but buses on my ass. He secretly has a 200 shot he is not telling anyone about.

Thanks for the race and by far one of the coolest builds I have seen out here.
Next year ill have my gearing done 2down 1up and we should run again. Would be interesting to see how much that will change my bike.

Starts at 5

Thanks man! That was a ton of fun.

I know GSX said gearing made a huge difference on his R1 and he loves it.

Over winter I’ll need to focus on suspension and safety gear mainly, plus better front brakes, but I think it will be hard to ignore the power side of things. I’m thinking I’ll at least put some aftermarket cams in it, so I’ll probably be a little faster next year too.

u and emery would be a killer run mike

good lord mike :tspry: that thing is better everytime i watch it

so pissed that i missed this!!

as things stand right now… ud walk all over this car…

I hope he does! ^^^^^

street or track???