Voltron > Skrapper, R6, GSXR600, Ninja 600

First of all I’d like to thank the Russian goverment for lending us the use of their abondoned airfield for this sanctioned testing…

Skrapper and I went from a roll maybe 50ish. He went and I followed right away. Pulled planes, trains, and automobiles on him. He was always my benchmark and was always faster than my old cars so it was a nice change.

Later I went out with the bikes. First was the R6. 45 mph start I’d guess. He had a 1/2 car on me right after the start since he went and I followed. I pulled even with him in 4th then shifted to 5th at 105-100 mph. It was real close to this point but then I pulled a few carlengths by 130 and seemed to be pulling away harder as the speed went up. AWD top end. Who woulda thought LOL.

Same type of run with the Ninja except I made up the start and steadily pulled right away. Not sure on the gap but it wasn’t close like with the R6.

Last was the GSXR600. 30-35 roll I’d guess. This time I loaded the car up hard for a few seconds for fair warning and I went and he followed this time from second gear. Voltron pulled hard the whole time maybe 6 cars by 120. The other day it was cold and I couldn’t hook at all in second and third so having the center diff working normally again definitely helped.

I found it’s tough when you let a bike go first because they take off so hard from a roll. Even with me brake boosting it was tough to make up that initial jump. I never expected to do so well. GSX and Willybeen were nice enough to let me have my little moment instead of destroying me.

Good fun runs guys. Thanks!

Temporary vid vs. Skrapper shot from in my car facing out the back window. Skrapper I love ya buddy…
http://www.innovativetuningdl.com/video/voltron/VsSkrapper.mp4

LEST SEE WHIT MY GSXR,GUST FOR FUN

You already told me you ran 9.8 without the spray…some fun that would be LOL. Sick rolling burnout btw…you’re nuts. :slight_smile:

LOL whit no spray

it was too foggy out to run… ive had a good season and for once id like to put a bike away for the winter… cosmetically sound… :)… the ninja should have been faster than the r6… craziness… ill run you if its not as chilly/foggy next time if we get a good one… :wink: nice runs regardless

for a comparison

2003 r6 … 10.80 @ 127.8… top gear roll on 60-80 4.66 seconds 80-100 5.22 secs
2002 Gsxr 600… 10.74 @ 127.06 … 4.79… 5.33
2007 zx-6r … 10.67 @ 131.8 mph
2003 yamaha r1 10.10 @ 141.75 2.79 2.97
2006 zx-10r … 9.764 @ 149.08 … 2.6 … 2.67

the roll on speeds are 60-80 and 80-100 respectively… in 6th gear…

Yea I’d say there is no point in running you, GSX, or Misterioso…unless you want to see a grown man cry. 140+ traps are way beyond the current setup.

i was more or less showing the im surprised the “faster” bikes didnt hang well at all… :tup: to oasis for doin as well as he did

LOL

Nice job Mike. That car is fast. I was a little confused as to whether or not we were going or not because of the union exit coming up. Either way…even if I brake boosted and started in second instead of third, it would have been pretty much the same.

BTW that car fuckin moves! Awesome Job buddy!

misterioso’s bike is fucking sick.

Nice…My talon is going to the dyno friday but this weekend is open for callouts…

+1 I really wanted to hear the exhaust on it at WOT

he got on it hard when he was leaving. just tons of wheelspin.

fucking nuts.

Hell Ya really fucking loud thought for sure he was gonna have 3 diff. police departments chasing his ass lol.

Thanks for the race mike hell of a car. 100% true voltron just ate me at 105+(It was like he hit a 100 shot) One of the most respectful cars around in my opnion with all the time you put into it. O Ya i will probly be stopping buy the shop a lil later. Thumbs up to Mike and the most fun all year.

Thanks for the Thumbs up will, to bad you didnt want to come out and show us all up lol. I understand its always that last time you go out at the end of the season, then bam shit hits the fan.

VOLTRON=BADASS  :carnut

Thanks man! I love a close run. That was awesome.

Gary it’s going to the track and I’m guessing we’ll see you there if you get your car tuned up and ready to go.

Haha, love the “Buh-Bye!” at the end :tup:

LOL awsome

today? what track

friday.

cayuga