VOLUNTEERS - Toronto Downsview Drift

Im looking for 20 volunteers to help make Aug 18/19 Drift Day run smoother. As you all might know Round 4 of the Castrol Drifting will be in Toronto @ Downsview and we expect to have a good crowd that weekend.

Volunteers will receive the following:

1. Food/Drinks for the day
  2. Official T shirts
  3. Swag bag
  4. Free Karting at GPK (on site)
  5. Access to VIP party with Tony Angelo, Chris Forsberg and DMCC Drivers Sat night

Your help is greatly appreciated, job functions will be split and rotated throughout the day. Your services are required for both Sat and Sunday.

Email (not PM) me with the following to enroll:

Full Name:
Contact email:

Cheers
Kendrick
kendrick@driftops.com

What exactly will you need the volunteers to do? If it’s keeping the import models happy count me in!

LOL…ur not that lucky guy…there are various duties we have from track staff, runners, parking, general security, etc…

I personally need 1 person in the tower with Chris Forsberg , Tony Angelo and I throughout the day.

I’ll have a list of details when I know how many volunteers I have

Since I was the first (probably to email you) I’d be priveleged to be that person :).

LOL…I’ll put in a good word for you OSAD:)

thats what you think…

as long as it isnt the guy who did it last y ear
that guy was SO funny !
he had no clue what was going on
he called every nissan a silvia.
hahah

ill do it, and ive got 2 other guys that are really willing to help out too

if you pay me to touch models ill volunteer

hey kendrick i would be very happy to volunteer (in any position as long as i get to see whats happening, so no parking lot security guy lol)

as i’ve told you, i can’t take the day off since i’ve taken a bunch already. i really did want to make it.

i would be available on saturday around 2pm and on sunday i’m available all day.

let me know how i can be of assistance and if you pm/email me, tell me what positions are available so i can get some choice please =D

looking forward to hearing from you bud!

lets do this thing BIG and take drifting to the next level!!!

is it going to be pylon drifting?

trying to decide if im going to enter or not. I don’t know anything about the layout

i can volunteer as well for sunday… but not saterday

open all weekend…i’ll b there with intense motorports neways…i email yha kendrick…let me know

Check your email guys:

STAFF MEETING

THURSDAY 7PM

ON SITE, DOWNSVIEW PARK

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1163/1111839716_c6c075baeb_o.gif

hey kendrick… its grande-deviation from TNC.

Can you send me an update of the info for drift mania via e-mail please?

you can send to ayu@ingdirect.ca

please confirm, Thanks

edit: just checked e-mail. nice!

can u drift 4 free?