VOLUNTEERS - Toronto Downsview Drift

Im looking for 20 volunteers to help make Aug 18/19 Drift Day run smoother. As you all might know Round 4 of the Castrol Drifting will be in Toronto @ Downsview and we expect to have a good crowd that weekend.

Volunteers will receive the following:

1. Food/Drinks for the day
  2. Official T shirts
  3. Swag bag
  4. Free Karting at GPK (on site)
  5. Access to VIP party with Tony Angelo, Chris Forsberg and DMCC Drivers Sat night

Your help is greatly appreciated, job functions will be split and rotated throughout the day. Your services are required for both Sat and Sunday.

Email (not PM) me with the following to enroll:

Full Name:
Contact email:

Cheers
Kendrick
kendrick@driftops.com

Kendrick, You know I’m good to help out since I can’t drift well enough for the amatuer drift comp. So count me in. You remember me right?

You have an email.

Just wanted to say the community has been great in helping out with the Toronto event. Im sure I can bring more excitement to the industry nxt year. Im so glad I got the support I was hoping for this year.

Thanks again guys

Kendrick

Kendrick, is it possible for me to participate the competition at the gate? I have no clue when I’m getting my car back. If not, I’m just gonna be a mechanic for someone else that’s participating.

make that x2

WOOOT!!! im down 100% for both days to help out since i dont have a car as of yet…

I wont be able to take drivers at the gate since there is a lot of logistics to work out prior to the event date (paddock spacing, drivers kit, labeled passes etc…)

I need to know by Aug 5th if you’re driving or not.

We have a pretty good list so far, if you can compete I guarantee you will have a great time :slight_smile:

Kendrick, put us down for entering one of our cars into your event; we have a driver from TNC… Thanks! Mitch

sweet… i think i know who it is lol… i gotta see this yeya!

:PPE Shhh! He’s in training… Needs to practice shifting with the left hand! :SS

i wonder who it is? :drivin

edit: never mind, i know who it is. i know he’ll do awesome.

ok i’m registered for the competition.

how many people can i bring in my car??

just one person as designated mechanic? all others need VIP passes??

Is it me?

Each amateur driver entry gets 2 mech passes and 1 driver pass

Kendrick, I’m still waiting on more info, and to find out if I can be in the tower :smiley:

Still need volunteers? me and my friend are up for it if you need anymore

wat kinds of things we be doin if we volenteer?

I volunteer if you need more people, just let me know if you need me and i’ll request those days off

do volunteers get free parking?