VQ Genesis!! Hah!!!

RMR Hyundai Genesis Coupe starts Formula D season with Nissan power

ROFL, that is funny. Now,if the Lamda V6 doesn’t pan out and put the desired HP Rhys needs, do you think he will go back to the VQ? I say Hell Yes!!! Man what a story LOL

Or how about this one:

Awesome!
I like the pic James. It’s safe to say speed was a factor. lol

I will admit though the Genesis is a sweet ride. It pisses me off that the other automakers don’t hop on the band wagon and start developing more RWD coupes with turboed 4 bangers. I am curious if Hyundai’s sales have been good with this model? I would guess if they were, then we may see the other automakers jumping on the bandwagon.

Ya, I think the driver fell asleep, lol. Notice the airbags did not deploy, awesome Hyundai engineering at it’s best, lol. Although the brembos managed to survive even though the wheel came completely off.

“Hyundai “We’ll Do F#@$ing anything””

speaking of hyundai
I LoL’ed hard

If I were to buy one i dont think id get the v6, if the v6 was designed my hyundai i would be a little sketched out who knows if theyre good motors. Id defenitively take the 4 cyl. as they`ve been used a lot and have good reputation of making good power with simple bolt ons.

the 2.0T engine in the coupe…is a mitsu engine… but yes its the one i would get too…

Isn’t it the world engine? The one used by Hyundai, mitsu, and Chrysler. Also the turbo comes from the Evo X?