VR6 roar

a guy that was interested in buying my car told me he wanted me to record a vid for him. he said he wanted to “hear that shit roar” well here my car is… um… roaring.

just thought i’d share it with you folk.

and yes, its still a slow and ghey vw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofQivrh6Rt4

Sounds a little louder than stock… CAI?

yes sur. and i replaced the midmuffler with a straight pipe.

GRRRRR

I’ve been playing with the idea of that myself. I won’t have the disposable income to pony up $375 for a Magnaflow catback for quite a while so I might do that instead. Did you notice much more sound after you ditched the resonator? I’ve read mixed reviews of doing this on the tex, but that forum is full of retards. Haha I won’t even ask about performance…

It may be an old POS, but it still sounds nice. :tup:

I like how that souuuunds

i still have the resonator on it… mk3 vr6’s have 2 mufflers, i donno if yours does. the mid one ALWAYS rots out. when i bought the car it was rotted to shit, so i cut it off and put a flex pipe in there instead for a quick fix, but it sounds pretty good on its own, so i left it. i was going to have a straight pipe bent by a lowlyoilburner, but the car is pretty much sold.

You’re talking about the big suitcase looking one that has an offset inlet/outlet aren’t you? Yeah, MKIV’s don’t have that. There’s a resonator, but not the big suitcase.

Jammy, Is the turn 2 CAI still on her?

p.s. I <3 the non working speedo.

i love the sound of your car. and driving it. <3

nothing beats the sound of a vr6 ha

YOU CAN THANK MICHEAL FUCKING SHRIVER FOR THE NON-WORKING SPEDO.

dude, just let me take the spedo sensor for a few days, i’ll replace it by the weekend…

its been almost a month.

and yes, your old turn2 is still on her. <3

still vr6>1.8t…hahah no i love how the vr6 sounds…best sounding engine under 12 CYL

Ferrari V8 > VR6
and R32 3.2> VR6

I can only speculate, but I think the lingenfelter 427 TT V8 might sound a little better ???

def sounds better than any v8. v8’s are poop. on a stick.

Roflcopter

dude i fucking have one for you

and i dont appreciate the hate mail you’re sending me on myspace, it made me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

pwease dont hate me…

i dont hate you… just do what you told me you would.

word?

wtf are you fucking roffleing at?