vtec just kicked in....in a s13 chassis that is

so i was just browsing the zilvia forum for picture of the day, and would love to share with you guys with this pic

http://www.driftpromotion.com/images/vtec.jpg

if someone can find more pics of this thing, post it up.
but in the meantime tell me what you think…

is that like an s2000 motor or something? cause if its an s2000 motor thats allright. it would be pretty quick

That looks like an H22… why they’d bother is beyond me though

yep. definitely an h22

why is there like

a flywheel

on the front of the engine?

omg that’s so awesome!! i wonder how quick that thing is

Hahahaha now that is really funny,.

But props for being differant

i like the rad hose pipe …very custom

hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahah

ooo man vtec kicked in on a 240 lmao that made my day soo much better

i think its a H23

Pretty cool. Not bad, considering people are doing more and more custom work (remember the rwd widebody integra).

Any more info, link? etc…

interesting to see what gearbox they used. not to sure how many of you know but
honda’s spin counter clock wise. interesting swap. looks like alot of custom work went
into this one.

peace

wow i didn’t even notice that it was turbo! Turbo vtec in a 240 is my dream!

wow im confused on this one, whats with the fly wheel at the front, how do you mount a tranny at the other side of the motor?
I think the S2000 motor would be easier since its already rwd. weird.

The flywheel thing on the front is probably sitting on the crank pulley for the starter or something… My guess?

no that motor is mounted backwards. its really weird where is all the accesories

and the distributer is on the wrong side

i think to where it is now is about as far as its gunna go there is no way that a transmission would fit on thefront of that?? and that is just wrong fist ofall why ould someone want a h22 V-tec motor that burns a litre of oil inbetween oilchanges beats the **** out of me. +1 for the customness. now if that was rhd that would be mad jdm!

Lol I wonder if he could even kick it sideways. In my opnion, different but gay, definately gay.

But I can’t help but wonder how it would do at the track.

lengthened my message to contain 10 letters

Haha, I love how only Mark cought the turbo. A turbo h22a would be no slouch. As for why… well, there’s a guy on here wanting to put a VG in an S13, and he doesn’t have a real reason either. People nowadays do shit just for the sake of doing it. It’s cool that they’re innovating though.