VW advice

Hell yea! I love my R32!!! So much fun

Go to any Honda meet, you’ll see the same, if not bigger idiots.

Some of the interior panels/plastic feel cheaper than a Honda, but overall I’m happy with the car.

Does not compute. The MK4 forums make Honda Tech seem like a gathering of Steven Hawking/Albert Einstein/DaVinci and Sir Isaac Newton. The worst thing about a VW, other then the fact that they suck, are the idiots that gravitate to them.

not going to lie that is the main reason why i have been so hesitant to own one…then I test drove a R32 at Dorschel and fucking love the car
My first car out of a dozen or so that isnt a honda

and just after lurking on VWvortex the past week it really is a strange/strong following I dont really understand fully

Mk4 r? They are really, really fun.

Mk4 or 5 R?

I agree the regular mk4 section is pretty awful.

The R section and the mk1/2/scirocco sections are not totally over run with morons. But now that mk4 R’s are somewhat more affordable a bunch of asshats are buying them and flooding the R section with stupid crap.

mk5

they are not to bad and the sections specific to the 5R is not very active

but some of it is mixed and you are not joking about the MK4 R they are MUCH worse then honda groupies (for the most part)

granted the numbers dont really compare hondatech has some crazy amount of members like 500k or something and I can tell VWvotrex is not nearly as large (dont no the exact numbers)

Joined DITB, we’ll see how it goes.
I’ll search around and browse it to give it a go.

they have 2 more 08 R32’s at Dorschel I would suggest test driving one

I assume you’re in rochester. Check out Rocdubs.com. Small local community, bunch of cool dudes. Or dubsinthebuff in buffalo

Let me know if we can answer any questions here. I’ve got a few guys working for me who bleed MkIV blood.

Thanks.
I’m sure I’ll have questions as I get used to the little quirks of these.
If I can’t find the answer, I’ll def post up a question or two.