VW H8Rs Unite

I’d love to rock a diesel golf

[quote=“cky89,post:36,topic:38475"”]

lol, how was it an attn whore?

[/quote]

Never had a “major” problem, but there was always something that needed my attention. RCV bushing, A pillar rattle, idler pulley bearing etc etc etc

That and it was tornado red.

[quote=“dubbin91,post:33,topic:38475"”]

um… why because your crappy tuning you tried to come up with a few years back didn’t work out.
And the fact you tried to build a auto audi with your own custom tuning and work, and the car broke when you did maintance yourself. I would blame that all on you

[/quote]

I don’t think the transmission blowing is why he hates VW’s…

:roll2:

the 11.8 gti was on a stock motor, no swap… just turbo and a lil spray. That isn’t too bad and I don’t understand why every 1.8T gti doesn’t do the same.

As far as the pointless thread comment, I understand how you can see meaning in every other thread here.

[quote=“BluBalls,post:44,topic:38475"”]

the 11.8 gti was on a stock motor, no swap… just turbo and a lil spray. That isn’t too bad and I don’t understand why every 1.8T gti doesn’t do the same.

As far as the pointless thread comment, I understand how you can see meaning in every other thread here.

[/quote]

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And I’d be surprised to see no bent rods with that much power on a stock motor.

[quote=“newman,post:41,topic:38475"”]

I’d love to rock a diesel golf

[/quote]

never thought i’d see that come from you.

[quote=“dubbin91,post:33,topic:38475"”]

um… why because your crappy tuning you tried to come up with a few years back didn’t work out.
And the fact you tried to build a auto audi with your own custom tuning and work, and the car broke when you did maintance yourself. I would blame that all on you

[/quote]

we’re talking about VWs here dumbass…I owned an Audi. And yes, I know they’re the same company. Too bad they’re not the same car.

and uh, my tuning worked out fine, what did you think was wrong with it? sounds like to me you know a hell of a lot more about my car then I do. Let’s talk about it…even though this is a VW thread and you’re screen name is “dubbin91” hence why you’re posting this fanboy bullshit in here.

:gay: VW drivers…ugh. Good try though.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:43,topic:38475"”]

I don’t think the transmission blowing is why he hates VW’s…

:roll2:

[/quote]

I don’t need to own a VW to know how gay they are, that’s like saying I need to fuck a brokeback with AIDS to see if I’m gay. I already know the answer without getting pozzed up.

Kids don’t get it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/brendansi/io.gif

[quote=“XwalkerX,post:40,topic:38475"”]

^^ truth. i want to go certified pre-owned quattro…

[/quote]

+1.
certified pre-owned is the only way I will own another VW.
Doubt I would go new.

pointless thread.

LOLZ at this thread!!!

BluBalls what do you drive??

And Don STFU!!!

They aren’t that bad, they have issues here and there but make for a cozy ride to work. A race car it is not.

I’d totally rock a Diesel Beetle. :gay:

[quote=“Smaefer,post:52,topic:38475"”]

LOLZ at this thread!!!

And Don STFU!!!

[/quote]

You STFU jerk :stuck_out_tongue:

I take back all the hate I would rock a TDI something, especially the toureg, baller.

aww look at this, everyones admitting that they like VW. whats next? everyones gonna admit their gay? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Carnut,post:54,topic:38475"”]

You STFU jerk :stuck_out_tongue:

I take back all the hate I would rock a TDI something, especially the toureg, baller.

[/quote]

Wrong Don!!! :gtfo:

you kids are fucked up

My GTI is a lot of fun for the money. It is not the best car by any means but I was able to pay cash and it is fun to drive. Although at almost a year old I am getting bored with it. Getting a KO4 is a waste of money, you would then need a LSD, that would run close to $10K. You should buy a better car if that is what you want. An 11 some second VW is a waste. Get a RWD car and have some fun instead.

vw’s are decent dailys. they are pointless for straightline, do well in autocross in close to stock category but that is about it. just like anything they have their advantages and disadvantages.

[quote=“Smaefer,post:56,topic:38475"”]

Wrong Don!!! :gtfo:

[/quote]

Oh my bad, Seig Heil 1.8T!!!, you fucking nazi

[quote=“Smaefer,post:52,topic:38475"”]

[/quote]

Impreza