VW H8Rs Unite

The biggest thing i hate about VWs is the owners. Most of them are scr8 douchebags.

Who has the fastest VW on here and what does it run??

RICEKILLER

vw homo…

Probably Haensel.

Jagers would be fast if it ran!!!

Ahahahah 11s on the window runs a high 14 and wouldnt give up his plate LOL!
And the douche with the supercharged VR6 i walked all motor who said he wasnt racing lols… yeah there have been quite a few idiotic vw owners around here giving the brand a bad name.

eh, VW’s are ok IMO

I think the stretched tires and euro plates you see everywhere is kind of gay but to each their own. A friend owned a 99 Golf and thought it was a great car. handled great and had a little pep… I wouldn’t call the interior luxury by any means though.

all in all, I’d drive one for a daily if they didn’t have so many problems (his went into the dealer about 6 times in 6 months because the O2 sensor kept crapping out on him)

I hate VW’s but I also love them at the same time. Its not a good platform to start with for ANYTHING… but maybe thats part of the challenge for me?

But I mean… c’mon… it is the hand of god.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/haenszel/handofGod.jpg

vw’s suck just cuz cky owns one

Thats funny, because I don’t own it anymore. I’m just driving it until I find a car.

OH SNAP YOU TOLD HIM!

does that mean we can shoot it up with fully auto machine guns since its really no ones car!!!

I would consider driving a corrado or a TDI rabbit/jetta

Wat

cky89 / 0

Yeah, but no traction.

I think I am going to part it out.

quit pussyfooting and just finish it! I don’t quite understand what the problem w/it is.

you know what’s sexy
http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/03/passatr36_hi_10.jpg

Head to block mating issues. Either the head or block is not flat. Or, the O-rings are kicking my ass.

I have another block that needs to be machined to take these internals, It’s just not a priority for me.

Obviously, I do not have the Hand of God.

Kid bought it. He can’t insure it until his dad comes back in 2 weeks, I have until then to find a new car. duh.