VW H8Rs Unite

Its so very difficult to keep up with you and cars. I apologize.

so he officially owns it?

uh oh…

CKY hope it ends up like your last VW before the kid picks it up

[QUOTE][
The only VW owners that seemed like they knew what was going on didn’t seem like they should have been driving a VW. I did talk to a VW guy from texas once that I can give props to… he had a 1.8T GTI and just slapped a t3/t4 on and got it tuned with a 50 shot and ran 11.8s all day. Why doesn’t everyone do that? Oh and Rocket SLC was cool, his car moved pretty good but you never see him claiming anything.

Lets hear your VW stories.
/QUOTE]

pointless post, all cars suck

I’m now a VW fag.

Sorta.

No modding, I will drive it for what it is.

what did you get?
I was a vw guy now i DD a vw and mod other cars (mitsu now an acura)…vw suck on the track and are stupid expensive when they brake.

lol at all the VW hate, but in all reality, 90% of the vws on the road right now are better than some peoples cars on here.

I’d rather own a mk5 tdi jetta ANY DAY over some gen 3/4 camaro/fire bird.

VWs aren’t the best platform to make go fast in a straight line, but that’s not what they are marketed for.
They are a peoples car, to get the owner from point A to point B and also give him a fun drive there.

But I do agree that a lot of VW owners are fggts, and hell, my grandpa owns one of the most known VW dealerships in NY.

I’m sure you are going to be 100x happier with whatever you purchase after 2 months, and you find the people who own (enter new whip) are “fags” :rolleyes:

Saw a sweet red GTI on my way home. Plate said GR8HAIR. :gay:

And I hope you end up dying a very painful death.

I’m going to be oh so happy because I don’t have to deal with 30 year old men like you who can’t let things go.

I <3 JJ and he isn’t an old man.

IB4banforthreat?

i’d take my creaky german engineered car over pretty much anything. but i’ll probably go non-vw for a dd.

mk.

oh…and hoping someone dies isn’t a threat, I never said I was going to touch him, or harm him in any way. He isn’t worth the effort.

i like my audi for a comfortable daily.

+1

06 a4 ftw.

I love my audi.
Even if I never drive it.

Hope its painful to, your mother gets kind of kinky in the sac, you know with nipple clamps and burning my balls with a curling iron last night. I can only imagine what tonight will bring.

Hey, I also never rip people off…so I’m fine with that

You insulted a place that I have been a large part of since the beginning based on a few people. People ripped you to shreds here on your wheel ordeal, yet you continue like nothing happened. All we did was gave you advise based on our past experiences.

im not sure what it is i like about them. ive had 4 or 5 vws and 2 audis. to each their own. id never drive a honda, but i respect what they can do performance wise.

I absolutely hate mk4’s especially 1.8t’s. Ironically enough, I drive a mk4. I don’t like the way it looks, the interior blows and is cheap, ect, ect,ect. I bought it due to the fact I fill it up maybe twice a month (read tdi). That’s all the car has going for it. And yes, most VW drivers are fggts, I keep seeing more and more doucebags driving mk4’s around, rocking those really fucking Ghey “flik” rims (black with silver lip, like 400bucks for 18’s with tires). Don’t like Em’, hate Em’

FLIK WHEELS ROOOOL DUDE

sorry, but i like my mkIV jetta…nice daily at the moment