Waffles!

Don’t go getting gay on me. Based on what I’ve been learing lately, this is miserably unhealthy bordering on toxic:

Whereas this will have you thin, ripped, and full of energy:

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Conclusion: REAL nutrition is manly.

So in other words, Fry likes the meat :lol:

Fry loves the meat!

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

That’s it. Screw the shrimp thing. I’m having a big effing steak for dinner. With a side of greens with bacon sauteed in the bacon grease.

Something like this:

http://www.beerandmicrobrews.com/flank_steak_product.jpg

Belgian waffles in Toronto are fucking TITS!

in for steak

We could combine the best of both world and have steak with waffle fries?

what about waffled steak?

Only if you’re talking criss crossed grill marks. :tup:

That makes me want to jump, jump.

you are pickin up what im puttin down good sir

http://goofygifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/funny-gifs-hypnassis.gif

That’s it for me for the week. See ya’ll monday.

I stayed at a hotel/lodge when I went to Colorado for snowboarding. Part of the breakfast they supplied had a waffle machine with their homemade waffle batter. You made them yourself and they were PHENOMENAL. Just for that reason, their breakfast still holds to the best hotel/lodge breakfast I have ever had.

waffles are awesome!

If they can do chicken and waffles, there is no reason you can not do steak and waffles… :slight_smile:

Also there was a show on Food network a few nights ago that had red velvet cake waffles, holy shit those looked amazing!

Waffle, ice cream and fruit sammich. Yes.

Use Eggo waffles as your bread for Nutella and Jelly. Boner.

EDIT: Strawberry Jam to be specific.

chicken and waffles FTW

Oooo, be careful. Don’t fuck up fry’s waffle thread with your meat comments. Want to keep this post moving forward so it stays interesting.

beer.

My beer thing went off.