Waffles!

I haven’t had any in years. I miss them. They’re magic. You can cover them with syrup, or berries, or whipped cream, or roffle. You can make a peanut butter sandwich with them. You can eat them with fried chicken and kool aid and call it soul food.

Discuss. How do you like your waffles?

They make a Bacon Waffle at the Original Pancake House on Main St. in Willyville. That is all.

i like waffles with my dick in them

:io:

That was pretty funny.

I’m boring when it comes to waffles. I like store bought waffles with just butter and syrup. Table syrup, not the real maple syrup. It’s like I’m not even Canadian…

Just making a point.

It’s been a while since I’ve had a good ADD flare up on here. Today seems like a good day.

Now back on topic:

http://goofygifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/funny-gifs-waffle-time.gif

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

No gravy?!

That : io : was not intended for you!

It’s all about me. But yeah, I prefer my waffles sans dick.

For those of you who don’t hablo espanol that means without dick.

so you like your waffles and dick separate? Which order do you prefer to consume them in?

Waffles first.

I could go for a Pizza waffle.

i had waffles and syrup this morning and it was delicious.

I had some amazing gourmet waffles a couple weeks ago. They were absolutely amazing.

That sounds amazing!

The amazing amazingness were completely unsurpassed in their amazing ability to be amazing.

fuck now i want waffles.

The funny part is I actually have no desire for waffles. Carb bomb goes in, blood sugar spikes, insulin starts sending out the order to store all this extra energy, blood sugar plummets, I get fat and tired. No thank you.

I think this thread should take a healthy turn. When I get home tonight I’m going to throw some shrimp, coconut milk, whatever veggies I have in the house, a can of pineapple chunks, and some ginger into a frying pan. Mmm 15 minute magic, which was also my knickname in college.

dont clutter up this thread with healthy thoughts.

What the gay?

Waffles.