Wake Up On Time

Has anyone tried this?

A co worker of mine gave me this website because I never show up on time and always sleep in. Def gonna give my doctor a call but interested if anyone else has given it a shot.

What’s with all the BOLD ENERGY!

…seems legit

Yeah… Too good… To be true?

i have a child for this purpose… i’m pretty confident i don’t need an alarm clock, let alone medication.

I hate waking up in the morning…

My solution was a wife that hates my alarm clock.

if this actually works i need something like it. Waking up before noon feels super unnatural to me. I’ll feel like shit for another 2 hours. I have my wake up time pushed back to the absolute max, 8:15 to be in my office DT at 9, and every day when I get up all I can think of is FML.

:lol:

My thing that has been happening the last 3 weeks is I get home from work at 6, stay awake watching tv or listening to music till 10 so I don’t nap and am up all night and when 11pm comes around, I am wide awake and up till 3am.

I think me and a coworker are going to split a bottle of this.

I have been awake for about 24 hours straight right now, I can’t sleep worth shit. Being unemployed at the moment sucks ass, I rather have to wake up early in the morning anf go to work as I used to do. Fuck the economy right now!

Do you drink a lot of caffeine?

OT: I really hate the 1/4 rings on my phone. I look over and it has stopped ringing…
It’s you… isn’t it?:smiley:

and you want to move to cali…

as long as i’m not in a market related function the hours are still the same. the traders there work 5AM-1PM, FML if i ever got that shift.

Our patent-pending formula includes specialized and tested ingredients such as: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12,and our Synergistic and Proprietary blend (Guarana seed extract, L-Tyrosine, Eleuthero Root Extract, also known to some as Siberian Ginseng).

Meh.

So much fucking medication these days.

Just deal.

No I don’t. I mean I do drink pop once a day at least but not to the extreme that I shouldn’t be able to sleep at night and stay up for so damn long. It has gotten really annoying as of late, I’ve wanted to take Tylenol PM or something just so I can get a nights sleep but I don’t feel comfortable becoming dependent on something to put me asleep.

its mainly a B complex.

I just mean in general. There is a medication for every nuisance, whether real or perceived.

agreed.

+2
But there is no medication for stupidity.

Placebo…take it for anything you want and it helps…except diabetes.

that must really suck for you