wake up to a interesting morning

8:30 this morning I wake up to a text from my Fiance’ that in down town albany, right across from her work a man is holding a few hostages. The swat team has locked my fiance’ and her co workers in her work, and have shut down the street. They are not letting anyone leave or anything. Its all over the news.

apparently he has been holding hostages sense 11:30 last night. Why wasnt my fiance notified NOT to go to work this morning? I have no idea

o snap! wtF?

Jellies finally lost it…hide ya kids…hide ya wife…

yah dude. They have a negotiator there and they keep playing conversations and shit over the news with the dude.

just watched it on the news. westerlo and pearl st

just saw it too. He let the other hostages go for 2 mc rib sandwiches from mcdonalds, the new Jordan retro 13’s, and A gallon of kool aid…

my boss works right near there in the am. hoping homeboy catches a stray round when shit goes down.

Didn’t he already let the hostages go?

wow!!!..hope everything turns out ok and everyone goes home safe

AWESOME!!! I shoulda put the dually through the front window this morning. No negotiating with 8200lbs!!!

thats crazy, my mom works on broadway i wonder what she knows of this

only a few.

He still has one or two.

how you going to do that on the 2nd floor? Unless you plan on taking the whole building with you.

jump it DOH style baby!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

if me and wayne can figure out how to put a lowered c5 on his lift, im sure we can figure that out. :rofl

The dually could def. take down the WHOLE building DUH! Hope your fiance and everyone makes it home safe!

Just drove past it around 930. Tons of cops swat van and lots of albany natives standing on the street corner.

National Geographic with Police!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Haha pretty much!

I don’t get why they are wasting time.

Pop the dude in the arm with a high caliber sniper rifle, knock his ass to the ground, have SWAT roll in and get any other people out of there, then beat the shit out of him for being a big douche.

And that’s also F’ed up that your GF wasn’t notified to not come into work. Way to keep your employees safe.

I have no sympathy for people like that who are thinking about taking their own life and possibly (at one point or another in this incident) the lives of others around them.