WALL-SCRAPINGLY GOOD: Jesse Streeter

website shouldve been ready ages ago but have no money and a mate is doing it when he has time so its dragging out. wont be anything fancy, just how the whole order thing works etc.

there is this really old footage (same night as the gifs) although for some reason the guy KEPT missing the sparks as I got it about 5-6 times but I think he only captured it once.

so ur the real deal ?
why dont u spray bomb the rest of the car white

^^I was going to then that track day in the latest vid (first post) I got smacked into by the guy following me and made the front 1/4 and front bar messy so I cant be stuffed. Car looks like arse anyway. Only reason to spray it is to make it less conspicous to cops as I some times go to the mountains.

Main reason is no money though LOL

nice nice

did you get your front bumper/fenders/side skirts off a Team Orange car? i know none of them drive S13’s anymore but it looks like their exact paint color/aero lol

sick vid man. welcome to SON240SX.

where in japan do you live? and where’s this Meihan complex? looks like a fun little track

I tried making that my avatar way back ; reppp ittt

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh211/xTeamclassic/streeter_spark_200.gif?t=1240782540

Nah just a mate that was in a team here in osaka, nothing special and he quit drifting as he was running out of money or some lame excuse so I got his aero after his last crash. My old uras aero was completely finished and I needed something else to put on the car. I really dont like the orange/white combo but free aero is free aero.

Im in Osaka city, Meihan Sportsland is about 1 hour away in Nara prefecture.

damn, all this time i didnt know this was going on.

Word. I just clued in now to lmao.

Damn seems like the real deal… JDM much? :lol:

coupes are awesome +1

Actually I dont mind hatches, my first s13 was a 94 hatch. but hate the look of the zenki tail lights. And the kouki tail lights are so expensive to break.

Am likely to reshell at the end of this year and not sure if Ill go silvia or 180, think it will depend on what deal I can get at the time.

Hmmm… why not go sil40 haha, put your front end on a 180 would be baller

Or a Onevia… Jesse, are there many people with pop-ups headlights on coupes? I heard the factory sold a limited amount of these in Japan.

fail

^^I dont think nissan ever sold onevias as standard in Japan. For my honeymoon I went to Hawaii and freaked out when all the silvias were onevias LOL

the popup lights are much preferred to the standard silvia front and nearly half of the silvias you see have a 180 face. There are some sil80s around but they arent that common.

I think Ill just leave what ever front is on the shell when I get it, will put the square s13 lights on if its a silvia, if its a 180 Ill just leave it.

Why… becuase I said sil40? Same shit to me man, 180/240 same shit, only difference in the s chassis is the onevia (240 coupe) and silvia in my opinion and the type x 180, other than that seznki and chuki 180/240 are same shit in my opinion. :lol: And streeter, if its a 180 you have to go zenki, JDM Zenkis <3

^^they are about as cheap as s13 tail lights but I really dont like them.

I don’t think there were ever onevia’s ever in japan, only sileaightys and they were built by kids heart and were severely numbered and any left are probably collectors now.

anyways…streeter, where is some new curb loving wall scraping street/street drifting.

picking the car up tonight actually. got a mate that had a spair cross member and rack and he had some time so stuck them in it. Feel a little guilty I didnt do it my self but end of month is busy (but Im still posting here LOL) and Im a bit sick.

only footage is old stuff.