Want to rent or buy a Cat......and a dead pedal for S13 please!!!

Hey all, need to rent or buy a cheap working cat for a day please! Going for emissions on Tuesday again. I’m running a full exhaust so do not want to spend the money on a new cat just for a day.

I’ll buy it from you if it’s cheap but would really like to just rent one, also…i’m not even sure if i’ll pass with one anyways.

Any cat will do. KA, SR, RB, ANYTHING!!!

Also, please can i buy a dead pedal for an S13 from someone please!!! please! please!

Run it as hot rod, if they don’t know cars they’ll belive its a diff engine. You will pass.
Run it hot with high octane, most likely pass.
^
if NOT, get a womans stocking or THIN metal mesh, fill it with activated charcoal (pet stores is best bet) and put it wedges inside your exhaust for the test, it filters out a lot of the emissions and you WILL pass.

^^^ There not complete idiots, there going to want a letter saying its “hotrod” no matter where you go.

Thats ghetto as fuck man…

I should be able to help you out, bring your last emission results and we’ll see what we can do when you come by my shop (uncle’s)

i have run numerous cars as “hotrod” never had to prove anything…it was all legit too didnt know the people, just pulled into an oilchangers and told them the motor was diff and asked them to run it in hotrod mode, no problems, and huge leeway (SP) in hotrod mode.

i bought a new high flow one cuz everyone was tellin me my cat was fucked. but then i diagnosed a fuel injector problem and ive already installed my new cat. the old one is rusty on the outside but the inside looks ok… pm me if you want it, im in etobicoke

I ran it first as a regular 240. Then hot rod, failed both.

-ATG_p11. I’m gonna borrow one tomorrow from someone and try one more time. Might try with a full tank of Sunoco 94 for the Ethanol factor.

I’m running it with a 2 speed idle test. (car too low for rollers)
What I’m failing at is:

First Time: (Full tank of Shell 91)
HC’s:

2500RPM
Limit: 200
Reading: 364

Idle
Reading: 200

Second Time (Full tank of Esso 91)
HC’s:

2500RPM
Limit: 300
Reading: 418

Idle
Reading: 464

I’m stumped.

-Corpse

Thanks man, i think i found one for tomorrow, but if that falls through I’ll hit you up. Glad to see the rider in you willing to help out! Cheers!

third times a charm. passed last week without changing the cat.

I REALLY REALLY need a deal pedal please!

I got a dead pedal.

I’ll take it. how much?

$10