Beating the E Test

so im told by mto when i walk in to renew my sticker i need a etest, i have no cat currently its all stock exhaust. car runs a little rich so im not sure it would pass with or without a cat. Can anyone recommend anyone or a shop that can have it done good or bad way lol. Want it done cheap as possible since i wont be keeping the stock exhaust.

if you have engine swap run it as hot rod. Or just buy an aftermarket cat for 100 bucks use it, sell it if you need to.

yeah “bad ways” are a big no no

is your car lowered?? is it adjustable?? if it is come to london and ill get you a TSI (Two Speed Idle test)…we just have to lower it as much as possible so that it cant be drivin onto the dyno…

I’ve been trying to get a hotrod etest and 2 places now have told me that I need papers from the MTO registering it as a hotrod… which will basically fuck me for insurance. Mysterious you wanna run a hotrod for me? haha

RUn it HOT, stick a leg stockign full of activated charcoal (pet strore), throw it in your exhaust, the charcoal filters out ALOT of the emissions. People go from a failing 76 to a passing 12 easily by doing this.

no car is stock guys. boo lol

dont know if i can get u tested as a hotrod but i know for a fact that a car will pass a TSI without a cat everytime…its extremely rare that a car will fail a TSI unless theres amajor vaccum leak…my buddy has a dodge avenger with no cat or resonator and has a bad O2 sensor and it passes TSI everytime…the best thing to do if u dont want to come all the way to london is find someone with a above ground etest machine and have u car lowered as much as u can and still be able to drive it…a body kit helps even more lol…

I have my drive clean license and i can tell you it will not pass for sure. They wont even run it if it has no cat. Your better off getting a bootleg test, or slap a cat on. I have an HKS highflow cat if ur stuck in a rut and want to rent it to run your car. It passed my 180 with flying colours. I have a test pipe on it now so i have it off the car. Let me know.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

and he MAY pass with a TSI but you may be buying yourself an audit. They look into that from time to time. If they see that a RWD vehicle that has no reason not to be run normally they wonder wtf is going on.

hmm last option is prob. buying a magnaflow cat and just keeping it when i boost the car anyways. or anyone pm info on bootleg please

if its not turbo’s run a tank of 94 halfway through then drop a few litres of methyl hydrate in their

Man pay a mechanic to diagnose it( roughly $100 depending on hourly rate of the shop) and you can get a conditional pass as long as the estimate to make it pass emissions is $450(which is very easy to go past)

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

i mean $450 or over

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

i mean $450 or over