WANTED: Wideband o2 controller

Yo quiero wideband o2 controller so that I can datalog and t00n my glorified Cavalier.

Thanks in advance.

-Alpine

bosch or ntk?

I’d prefer the AEM, but really anything that I can datalog with will work.

Ok AEM uses a bosch sensor. Are you saying you would like a whole wideband controller with a sensor or just a sensor to replace whatever you have?

I need the entire controller with sensor.

Sorry, should have been more clear in my post. :lol

Ok that being said i do not recomend the AEM wideband they tend to eat sensors

But… Brian has it and his car makes 333whp

FJO, buy it once and do it right the first time…

I don’t know what FJO means, just like how my car doesn’t know what it’s AFR is at WOT :rofl

MY A.E.M HAS BEEN GOOD SO FAR , AND THAT WAS WHEN I WAS RUNNIN RACE FUEL OF ALL SORTS BEFORE I FOUND ONE THAT I LIKED . AND EVEN NOW ON A PUMP AND R/F MIX THE SENSOR IS STILL DEAD ON

For datalogging purposes, I suggest the Innovate LC-1. I actually used mine as a primary O2 sensor (permanent installation, simulating narrowband) for 3 years. I have the ol’ skool HP Tuners (no analog inputs) and I used to log my AFR through my EGR sensor wire.

Side note: You may be surprised how close your commanded AFR and wideband logged AFR is.

When did u get HP runners

Last night. lol

I’m going to run it through my A/C high pressure sensor. I would have bought HPT Pro but the STD was expensive enough.

Just buy one … they are like 180-

:thumbup

I may have one AEM in my stock pile if not I can get one in from my distributor in a day. $180 out the door.

I’ll have to take you up on that offer.

I did that before I removed EGR. It works, but don’t expect your A/C to work while its wired. You will have to tool with it for a bit to get the readings perfect, but that’s not a huge deal.

Do it.