War with Iran?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070710/tpl-uk-usnavy-carrier-9562ed3.html

Seriously…

I used to support Bush…

I used to believe that every government does not do everything to make every person happy, there is always going to be someone who doesnt agree…

But seriously, this man has seriously made the country hated even more than anything. Proved hes higher than the government by denying the age old system of checks and balances…

If we go to war with one more country, anyone wanna move to Canada?

“There is a scheduled swap of carriers that is part of the routine deployment of the Enterprise,” Pentagon spokesman Bryan Whitman told reporters in Washington.

“Has the department made a decision for three carriers in the Gulf? No,” he added.

Stop creating war conspiracies where there are none.

I’m not going to worry about an article that spells defenSe with a “c”. :lolham:

:picard:

^ you do know mike that i now associate everything u do with that pic.

Iran is destabilizing politically and more and more people in Iran are turning against Ahmadejan’s constant antagonization of the US and the UN. I don’t see us doing anything there other than continuing our current role of being the sleeping giant just outside their border. A carrier group is the ultimate representation of walking softly but carrying a big stick. It sits out there just floating around innocently, but if the need comes it’s a very effective way of bombing the crap out of a country 24/7.

The link is UK Yahoo where they spell things in actual English instead of bastardized English, a.k.a. American. Colour, analyise, etc are all authentic limey-speak.

I agree on JayS with this one, (Fucking Yikes), I don’t see anything in that article that would lead anyone to believe that Iran is next. Not even Bush is that stupid. With his approval ratings in the toilet as it is, they would plunge into the negatives if he did, I have a feeling…

:thankyou: :smiley:

Breaking News : Were not going to war with Iran. :ohnoes:

I’ve never met him, so I pretty much just assume that he looks like this:

http://www.eng.iastate.edu/ee528/demos/demo6_Point_Processing/picard.gif

That’s a pic of my pops. I look just like that, except the hair on the sides of my head is still a vibrant blonde. :clap:

lol vibrant:gay:

http://www.salon-services.com/assets/model_shot.jpg?

All joking aside, I am almost positive I am going as Picard for this halloween. Im gonna surf some nerd star trek boards and find the perfect replica uniform, and then i just need the fake balding hair, and I will be making #2 make it so allll night long :thankyou:

ohh man

LOL mike that would fucking rule

Honestly, does this really have any meaning at this point? It’s not like he could get re-elected if it was 99% positive, and I doubt if it was 0.1% it would result in anything happening at this point late in the game.

That would be so epic, I could just imagine Mike sighing as he leans on his keyboard with his hand in his face so hard it explodes.