Warning to N. Buffalo members

People posting all the weapons, guns, etc. HE WAS SLEEPING! He could have had an AK47 and flame thrower but HE WAS SLEEPING.

Buy a security alarm, dog, or something to cause a disturbance and wake you up first.

yep, spot on.

Sorry to hear, Jeff. That’s just shitty.

My house gets broken into when I leave the first floor windows open. Once inside, the culprit usually eats a chicken finger sub and sends me MMS evidence that he is in my house. It’s pretty great.

I know I was just saying in general.

I know the feeling of being violated too. I grew up in the hood and my house was broken into twice when I was there. You feel violated because your house is one place where you’re supposed to be safe, and it’s also where you keep all of your personal possessions that make up who you are, some of which you wouldn’t show your friends, let alone a complete stranger. Spare me the sex jokes btw.

It’s crazy though because you don’t know what they did when they were in there, what the looked at, and what they even took. Til this day we have no idea.

So even though I half-jokingly post weapons to use and whatnot, I seriously know the feeling as it has happened to me before.

Anyway, I’ll shut up now I’ve posted way too much in this thread already as it is.

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?224150-Neopolatin-Mastiff&p=3266761#post3266761

OMG this stuff never happens in Williamsville!!! I’M MOVING ASAP!!

But seriously, I live on North Park. Thankfully we have two dogs, one of which looses his fucking mind over anything, live on the second floor, guns, and neighbors are always home.

Compare the crime rate between the two no need for a debate here are the facts.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Buffalo-New-York.html#ixzz1W1Nfv3C2

vs

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Amherst-New-York.html#ixzz1W1N1Wa3y

I would make sure everything is all buttoned up now. Chances are if they know your an easy hit, wich you were. They will more than likley come back.

Geehee, I can loan you a shotgun if you would like.

Shitty. It’s a nice part of the city and was reasonably safe when I lived there. It’s too bad these things happen and make people lose trust in the area. It might be a few kids coming down from behind UB/main.

I had my car broken into years ago. The feeling of being violated was worse than what was stolen. I would not want to experience the emotional side of this. Sorry to hear, glad no one was hurt.

Good friend of my just got robbed in the exact same way on Potomac at his apt.
First floor - window - electronics. :confused:
Sorry to hear.

Shouldn’t have been talkin shit to me in the other thread.

GIMMIE YO CHAIN PUNK. YO 40 AINT GOT SHIT ON ME.

That sucks Jeff, sorry to hear about that. At least your phone will be replaced easily. I never can understand why someone would steal a cell phone?

I threw a party at the hampton on chippewa a few years ago, had a king size suite, hot tub and all. Had about 15 ppl in there and I got my ipod, cell phone and money out of my wallet taken. They were all in the same spot and the kid who stole from me returned my ipod. He was saying he thought it was his. He took my cash and phone…:gotme:

Sucks man…sorry to hear.

I think you need new friends.

Is his name Jeff? Phil misses him.

Bummer, I hate hearing about this kind of stuff. I’m sorry for your break in.

I think I would love a dog, but I don’t think I would be able to care for it. I work too much.

word.

haha, thanks bro

exactly. I’ve been worthless all day.

I feel for you man. Shit sucks. This on the other hand is actually entertaining: