warped rotors?

It seems like the rotors on my truck are warped because when I hit the brakes they pulsate a bit. No big deal, I’ll throw rotors and on it next weekend.

But my question is will I feel warped rotors when driving? Theres a weird feeling in the front of the truck when driving down the road. I cant tell if its the brakes or something else. Hard to describe the way it feels. No noises that I can hear.

Ive got brand new tires on the truck so its not that.

yes if they are that bad, you can feel them. does the truck shimmy and pulsate under braking the same? obviously it will be more severe when you hit the brakes, but does it feel like the same type of vibration?

you will only feel warped rotors when braking.

ive had em pretty bad on my civ and i could feel them while driving. changed the rotors and the shimmy at high speeds went away.

what brew said

oh well

That doesn’t mean diddly sqwat son. Tires could have blown chords, flat spots, or just not be mounted perfectly on center on the rim(also why road force balancing is worth the money).

Warped rotors on street pads, lolz

I had the same issue with the old tires on it. I replaced them because they were shot, not because of this issue.

They didnt have any chopped treads or uneven wear so I dont think the balljoints or anything like that are bad.

I really cant tell if its the brakes or the motor misfiring or something although thats doubtful because it has brand new sparkplugs and no CEL.

Theyre probably cheap shit rotors. The dealer had them replaced when I bought the truck 49k miles ago.

if you feel rotors while just driving around, you would hear them hitting the brake pads when the high spots came around. after a few miles it would mill down the high spot and the shake/ noise would go away,

bad chords could be in new tires… but this seems more like a suspension issue, either ball points or a lose tie rod maybe

Jellies the truck is fine , I looked it over when we rebuilt your diff . The rigors are Prolly warped badly as that bodystyle sends a lot of feedback to the wheel . Is it in the wheel or brake pedal ?

I just had an alignment a month or so ago and they didnt notice anything and Firestone is quick to try to make money off something, especially when doing a free alignment.

Maybe Im not hearing anything because the windows are up and the radio is on but theres no squealing.

Brew , a Hung caliper like these trucks are good for . Will give feedback all the time even when not on the brake

Seems like I can feel it in the gas pedal and brake pedal. The rotors are definitely warped because I can feel it while stopping.

Turn the radio up. Usually fixes my problems.

turning it up doesnt fix something I can feel

It’s in the rear brakes then dude , we did have to abuse em a little to get them off to do your diff

It was doing this before that

well thats a lot worse then some warped rotors

Yes lol , jellies get me the truck and the t.v this weekend ill see what’s up .

Sounds good. I wasnt sure if you still wanted the tv because you didnt call me Friday