wasaga beach

hmmm im going have to book this day off work. maybe il show up.

yea were gonna meet up at this privat lot, it seems really easy to get to, check the link -thanks multi for setting that all up, thats where it is, seems like a nice size privat lot, and as far as i know its right off scarlett road so it cant be to hard

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp… =on&zipcode=

stocks13 get the day off, more cars the better, and it will be a nice finish to the summer

1.codyne
2.Latin_heat lol
3.konvokiller
4.fastback240
ill see what i can do about bringing some ppl to.

aww im gonna beup in wasaga the weekend before haha have fun though

Cmon son240 people lets make the end of the summer great also i thot more ppl would come out it is a shame!!

1.codyne
2.Latin_heat lol
3.konvokiller
4.fastback240
5. Samkam

alright yea we gotta start gettin some more responses, i know osad is coming and probly coop le, but comon guys we need at least 15-20 cars i was hopin for,

just a note, sept 2nd is labor day weeked?? maybe we should hold off untill the 9th? just a thought, somebody was tellin me labor day was the 2nd weekend in sept, im an idiot for not looking into it more, than again, im never up to date with these things

i have to work during the week so let me know

9th is good!

for me too!

i want to get to know some people around here, so if its the 9th im pretty sure ill be kicking around.

Ill come on the 9th too!

1.codyne
2.Latin_heat lol
3.konvokiller
4.fastback240
5. Samkam
6. 240sx drifter

Im down for the 9th also, gives me more time to finish my car.

1.codyne
2.Latin_heat lol
3.konvokiller
4.fastback240
5. Samkam
6. 240sx drifter
7. PureEuroM3

will try my best

]1.codyne
2.Latin_heat lol
3.konvokiller
4.fastback240
5. Samkam
6. 240sx drifter
7. PureEuroM3
8.)S13GG - Tenatively, but the chosen route sucks, I’ve made this drive hundreds of time (no exageration) and 400N is always my last choice.

will try my best

my alternative route proposal has us meet/departing from Zet’s (Greek resturant) on Dixon(Airport Rd.) and taking airport rd (nice scenic road) all the way to stayner then 26 to wasaga.

s13gg i kno what you mean, altho i havent really taken any other routes, 400 blows, its not so bad goin up, but then hwy 26/bayfeild is a right-off, plus driving on the hwy is gay, we’d probly have some kids in there parents minivan trying to race us or somethin, and get the cops called

but we are meeting up at this privat lot that multisynclg knows about right at scarlett rd just north of lawrence, seems like a good spot

I am also down for the 9th and we should figure out what we are going to do about the route if its going to be a problem for ppl! I was hoping to get to know this club alot better than this plus i will bring like 3-4 ppl with me anyways and whos got walkie talkies i got a pair but they are single chanel which sux but still great distance

im down for backroads to… less cops bugging us and more scinic way is never bad, niagra cruse was an awsome rout for sure.

Yaa but whos going to “scout” the route tho we have to have nice roads and shit correct?

pick a date, pick a road, i wanna see some bitches (if there is any)