washington dc

may be under atac?

?

oh…looks like they’re not sure if it was a false alarm or not

war plians in the air!

said they were scrambled not launched

was probably some moron in a cessna who lost his bearing and went over DC. It was probably good practice for the capital though.

same thing

i could have sworn that scrambled meant they were awaiting launch, fired up/ready

it vpasted,a plain wet into the no fly zone:rolleyes:

could you please type that in english

they showed them in the air!s0nnie did!

:booty:

musta missed that

A Cessna like I fly would barely put a dent in the White House or capitol. If someone is going to attack the white house or capitol they’re going to have something fast enough that scrambling jets isn’t going to make a difference. They have surface to air missles at the White House now for that. Just a bunch of drama for no reason.

What if there is one of those nuclear weapons that are the size of a briefcase in it? :moon:

Do they stop every pedestrian, bicycle, motorcycle, car, truck and bus that’s in the area? If you have a nuclear weapon that you want to deliver against NYC or DC, there are a lot better ways to deliver it than an airplane. Remember that kid right after 9/11 that crashed into the skyscraper down in Florida? All that he did was break a window.

Small planes still aren’t allowed to fly into National…er I mean Reagan airport, which is a joke. If someone is determined to commit an act of terrorism against the U.S., we’re still not going to be able to stop them. Have you been to Pittsburgh Int’l airport lately? Security is no better than it was before 9/11, with the exception of the steel bars across the doors of the cockpit.

I wasn’t being serious about the nuclear thing man, just joking a little… lol

I know that, didn’t mean for it to be a shot at you.

Just a rant about how foolish the US can be.

Funny that you think that them planes can’t get up quick enough. Within 2 minutes, them planes are in the air and over the white house and capitol…how do I know, I work on the base and do security at the base and know the routine by now and the pilots. An aircraft does NOT have a good chance making it that far since the distance of the NFZ. As for GTA missles they are a lot of places for EXTRA security. Seriously, the security measures they have down here are excellent. Talking bout nuclear stuff, you could set one off outside the DC limits and still get DC. That shit is crazy. Maybe Pittsburgh didn’t change much but I tell you DC definatly changed. Hell if you are walking down the sidewalk near the white house and reach in your pocket for a stick of gum, by the time your hand is back out, a cop might have stopped you.

I’m sorry, if someone wanted to do it, I still believe that they could. Too much is being focused on small airplanes though; they do not pose near the threat that even a pickup truck does.