Explosives on airplanes.

Has anyone else been watching the news today?
Airports around the world delayed or closed due to terriorst planing on bring liquid explosives onboard.

What to do with the world today?

What is everyone’s perdiction of when the next world war will happen?
I believe it will happen within ten years or less at the current rate of events.

This is a rant and rave about whats happening but any signs of racisium I want a mod to close

nuke everyone.

United states of the world ftw

I’m more worried about Snakes on a Plane.

It’s really f’ed up. They had planned on blowing up planes that were coming to the states.

A U.S. administration official said the plot targeted Continental, United, British Airways and American Airlines flights to New York, Washington and California. (Map of flight delays)

As many as 10 flights were targeted, and the plot may have involved up to 50 people, U.S. officials told CNN.

U.S. and British officials said some suspects could still be on the loose and their investigations were continuing

:rofl: two great quotes… haha

the news is retarded… it’s over hyping the situation as it typically would… the british government released no information adn it all sourced over there yesterday… their news was all over it, but our news it 100% more dramatic… it was sickening to listen to the assholes put in their two cents on the situation.

i guess they foiled a supposive bombing of jets coming to the us… liquid explosives now… i heard the ptitsburgh airport was making people throw away their drinks, shampoo, soap and other liquid based products…

shit, maybe in 2010 we’ll be flying naked :naughty:

shit, maybe in 2010 we’ll be flying naked

Naked and packed in silica dessicant, sedated and compliant

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/40/Snakesonaplane1js.jpg

Fuckin Terrorist.
I flew to NYC yesterday and due to those fuckers and the weather a 1.25 hour flight took 7 hours. ughh

can we get some more soldiers over there please!

this is how we are percieved and why the terrorists hate us.

unless we can actually get rid of everyone and start over, it may not work out like you plan. /hitler

I say we cut all ties with israel, but right before we do, give them free reign to do whatever the fuck they want to do with the middle east. That way, we are not associated with them and Israel goes and blows everyone up on their own. Then we come in after everyone is dead, clean up the mess, and look like heroes to the rest of the world. :smiley:

The terrorist hate us because we don’t use the metric system :kekegay:

that also :slight_smile:

I think we are already in World War III. Granted it’s not called that, but it doesn’t have to be called WWIII to be it.

yeah OK

exactly, wheres that delete button when you need it… :rolleyes:

Reminds me of Canadian Bacon with john candy

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bacon :smiley:

apparently you all missed the “I think”.

Anyways, someone here LOVES the delete button next to my posts lately, just fucking use it. You love deleting my posts even when there isn’t a reason to, why stop now?

Calm down. Smoke some crack