Washington & Fuller

I moved to Guilderland a year ago, I live off Western and work on Washington. I have to take both 155 and Washington to get to work. Can I just ask why did we waste money on this project? This Washington flyover Fuller rd, not only are the round abouts laid out poorly, but there is still a light on Washington heading East for Fuller road; which if you get stuck at it, you will then catch the light for UAlbany & 90. Which brings up another discussion, how many entrances does UAlbany need? That light for UAlbany and 90 is terrible and is poorly laid out. Once you get past this clusterfuck, you hit the other clusterfuck of concrete and patches galore all the way to 155, they should have just used the money for that flyover bridge to repave the entire Washington Ave instead.

/rant

In other news, the super bowl is in 4 weeks, what is everyone’s picks?

Broncos/Packers here.

http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=32333

I like it.

The way things are going, there are probably plans to make that a circle too.

I decided to go for another degree at UAlbany, what a mistake that was. All I got were phone calls to donate more money, I told them 4 or 5 different times that I will not donate and I’ve paid my tuition that is more than enough. I’ve since blocked the number and left the school, I’ll get it somewhere else.

I use that intersection every day and it works out amazing.

Plus we get more parking spaces out of the deal. :number1

We got an activist here!

I like it too.

Granted it does help, but the light at the end ramp was stupid. And they still need to repave the other half of Washington

The light, while I dont like it is a necessary evil.

Its the only way to insure people from the circle can cross 2 lanes of traffic to get onto I90 with ease.

This.