Waste of time and $.

Go play in traffic

why ebcause a turbo 350/400 or a powerglide spanks a stick everytime?

no because you are stating the obvious and once again no one cares what you have to say

Do i care? If i wanted my car to be the fastest LS1 EVERRRR i would have an auto, race weight wouldnt be 3750lbs and I would spray it until it blew up… Its my hobby, i enjoy driving it. I had an auto once before in a “sports car”… never again.

LT1s SUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

LT1s ended badazz racing

LT1s shittyness raised gas prices

Probably caused world hunger also…

badazz racing. lol

i think paul sponger ended badazz racing. “racing teams” are gay anyway. i miss the good ole days

Hopefully next summer will have cruises like you showed me in the old badazz vids lol. Everyone should be on the road, and fingers crossed… everyone got their “booms” done with this year.

this thread is getting hilarious… but anyways

nice pickup nels, ls1tech is probably your best bet for finding those tail lights, who did you pick that car up from?

Carb and nitrous :tup:

i love when something slightly better comes out, people say that the old version is “Absolute shit and you have to have the new one to even get out of your driveway”.

its just not true. the LS1 is a great motor. it makes good power stock mainly do to a high flow head design right out of the box.

but to say that the LT1 is total garbage and a waste of time is why i say “you know nothing” cause you prove it with your foolish exaggeration.

with some reasonably priced heads, headers, a cam and a tune, you can easily make 400HP with the LT1 and have a fun car to drive. and thats less money than a LS1 swap by far. you might need a LT4 intake though.

Brian

I never said the LT1 was junk, the LS1 is just a FAR superior design. It is completely different than the LT1, different bore, different stroke, 6 bolt main, etc etc

an LS1 can make well over 400 rwhp with just exhaust and a cam… I never said the LT1 is a piece of shit, i just said i would never mod one, especially with the reasonably priced LS1 cars on the market. Why start behind? My $.02

I <3 Brain and jolster

made nutswingers in hurr

I love the LT1. I sleep with one under my bed.

Brian

HAHA, quoted from KING NUTSWINGER himself!

:bigclap:More like extreme ball leech

i like the LS1. but he already owns the car. no sense in telling him to sell and buy another car or do a swap and burn more money. sure its more work. didnt say it wasnt.

brian

:tup: nut swinging virgin :tup: :tup: :tup:

Who’s nuts does he swing on?

he swings on my nuts cause im so cool cause i drive k cars and metros :slight_smile:

brian

paul sponger, new era, streetsweeper, emery… lol,… should i continue?