Waste of time and $.

haha

please do!

crips and bloods of f bodys

He’d be a nutswinger if he was sitting on the sidelines watching everyone else wrench and race while he was rocking an economy car. But he’s not. He happens to have THE FASTEST N/A LS1 car around (that I know of, could be wrong, lol), and he knows his shit when it comes to f-bods, and all cars in general. You guys bash him like there’s no tomorrow, but he’s proven time and time again that he has skills with a wrench and has done more with less than anyone I know. His freakin GTP was like the 2nd fastest in the nation or something like that, with only massaged stock parts, and a few goodies. In fact it was faster than about 95% of nyspeed, and those times it ran are now 4 years old. He doesn’t sound like a nutswinger to me. He sounds like someone who could give advice.

no no I’m a loser faggot, its winter time now jolster. the hating in more entertaining :slight_smile:

I love threads like this. If you read the title and then you go to the last page of the thread you would think that you accidentally clicked on another thread.

:tup:

That is funny!
But on a good note the car does run really good. Also these cars are cheap to work on and add aftermarket parts to.

You’re wrong actually…theres a few others that run 11.1 and quicker :slight_smile:

and about his GTP…ya except he was spraying it and not listing that as a mod :bloated:

I like how ego driven this board is.They are fucking cars who cares what people say

I was saying at that time 4 years ago. Maybe I was wrong, but it’s still impressive as hell running an 11.4 with all of the stock parts he had on it.

wow you guys completely ruined this guys thread,

Shit happens, less pics i have to take of the build / resto.

Page 6 of an F body thread and only ONE shot against JnJ?

Now that shit needs to die, LT1’s aside.

JnJ is a huge fgggt.

My pile of shit with a M6, stock ported heads and intake, off the shelf cam, nitrous and a drag radial went 11.3 @ 126.(1.79 60ft with a bad clutch). The car is full wieght with power and leather. I’m doing a street twin and a slick and hoping for a 10.99 or better in 09. The Lt1’s can move if you hit it with all sorts of spray. But if I had to do it over agian, it would be LSX based.

thats how i felt. so i went out and got an ls1. i don’t totally hate the lt1. but i like the ease of working with the newer ls1. not having to buy gaskets everytime you touch the thing is nice also.

You’re wrong actually…The best track times on that car was SC only, the :tspry: was only used a few times on the street :snky:

Bull shit…you were swapping bottles out at the track…

nope

what color are u painting it? black again?

and thats pretty awesome that you’re doing this for someone :tup: