Waste of time and $.

Definitely was SC only for his best times. There are tons of people (who actually know him, know the car and have worked on/around it) who can verify it.

That’s pretty damn awesome.

:tup: for that.

I like it.

:tup: That is so awesome. I hope he enjoys it as much as I’m sure you enjoy building it for him and surprising him with it.

:tup:

:tup: 2x

Looks nice, might want to replace that exhaust clamp with a band clamp… Bottoming out might want to grab those bolts and pull.

Awesome.

Cant wait to see the paint. Those OBDI trans-ams look so hot all dressed up. Those new taillights will change that rear drastically.

I hope the dam things cost so much money lol. Everyone who donated to the cause will be on a custom painted dedication under the hood also. There are allot of names and businesses associated with this build. April is the date he comes home, i hope its done in time.

I just read through some of this… what your doing is amazing :tup::tup::tup: im sure he will love the car, i cant even imagine comming home to that.

All I can say is that is titie fucking awesome.

what kind do you have in mind? c5’s always look hot on TA’s… ask me how i know :slight_smile:

O.Z. Raffaello III’s

I hope he likes pin strips as much as you do

$4000 for those wheels, nah. Get some Billet Specialties :slight_smile:

Nate was saying that we got to go cruising with it when he comes back.