Panerai - PAM 196

http://www.panerai.com/img/2/prodotti/dettagli/1058865169437_vista_1_g.jpg

http://www.panerai.com/img/2/prodotti/dettagli/1058865169296_dettaglio_1_g.jpg

[quote=“Toda Party,post:55,topic:34295"”]

I just look at my cell phone… lol

[/quote]

I’m with you.

[quote=“540guy,post:119,topic:34295"”]

and who the fuck are you bud, calling me the kid when your username is fucking kids book, and your prolly gay, and i win because im loved by all

[/quote]

If you want him to fight you, all you gotta do is tell him you’re gonna fuck his sister…

[quote=“BigRon,post:122,topic:34295"”]

I just was watching Transporter 2 and I saw his:
Panerai - PAM 196

[/quote]

i like that one, just dont tell me what it costs

Should be just under $6k. MSRP is $5900. Really not too bad, I think it looks fantastic.

[quote=“krunklestilskin,post:109,topic:34295"”]

yeah sick burn wayne. Props from a kid who thinks a savings account is a good investment, and also believes jesus is real. way to go.

[/quote]

kid? fuck… you figured me out. I guess having a savings account is the uncool thing to do now a days? Being a kid, I should have known this

back on topic: I do like the last watch posted

Totally, I actually dig that watch. I’m not being an asshole but if anyone knows where i can get a replica of that watch please PM me. I am by far not baller enough to afford the real one and it is the first watch in this thread that caught my eye.

“you can’t drive your car into to the boardroom, but you can take your 10K watch in there” quote from GQ mag i just read

*although in the mag it had 200K… cuz they were talking about a 560K F.P. Journe Watch

[quote=“RobHimself,post:128,topic:34295"”]

Totally, I actually dig that watch. I’m not being an asshole but if anyone knows where i can get a replica of that watch please PM me. I am by far not baller enough to afford the real one and it is the first watch in this thread that caught my eye.

[/quote]

Word

[quote=“RobHimself,post:128,topic:34295"”]

[/quote]

or

dude those replicas are horrible…panerai doesn’t even make a tourbillion

the dials on those watches are totally off, the “A”'s are wayyy too wide, the case backs aren’t accurate, and for $500 you could actually get a nice watch.

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:132,topic:34295"”]

dude those replicas are horrible…panerai doesn’t even make a tourbillion

[/quote]

:bloated::bloated::bloated::bloated: he asked for a fucking link to replica watches

if he wants to find other links thats up to him, that was the first link i saw and tossed up for him…

and it was much appreciated, thanks guys

Fakes and Replicas are gay.

[quote=“Johnnylude,post:135,topic:34295"”]

Fakes and Replicas are gay.

[/quote]

dont even get me started. a nice looking watch is a nice looking watch. If i can’t afford the watch i want what is wrong with buying something that looks similiar? Not like anyone is gonna run around trying to pass it off as real. Sorry im not a real baller…:rolljerk:

[quote=“RobHimself,post:136,topic:34295"”]

dont even get me started. a nice looking watch is a nice looking watch. If i can’t afford the watch i want what is wrong with buying something that looks similiar? Not like anyone is gonna run around trying to pass it off as real. Sorry im not a real baller…:rolljerk:

[/quote]

Rob you’re a baller in my world, <3

you’re a pillow biter in mine :slight_smile: :kiss:

i really like seiko watches. they aren’t the most baller watch ever, but the kinetics are cool watches none the less.

http://www.seikousa.com/Product.aspx?productId=507

[quote=“RobHimself,post:136,topic:34295"”]

[/quote]

im not hating, but this is why there are front mount air intakes and NA blow off valves.

just showing the comparison.