Watch Crew: What to buy?

[quote=“Toda Party,post:99,topic:34295"”]

personally i think you should wait on the watch till… well you know what

[/quote]

DONT GO DOS’ING THIS THREAD NOW

I dont really like any of those watches you listed… if i had to chose i’d go with the first one.

I’m a hussy for being able to see the movement. I <3 exhibition windows on the back and some visibility through the front, hence why i bought the skeleton watch.

[quote=“bing,post:102,topic:34295"”]

I dont really like any of those watches you listed… if i had to chose i’d go with the first one.

I’m a hussy for being able to see the movement. I <3 exhibition windows on the back and some visibility through the front, hence why i bought the skeleton watch.

[/quote]

The Pan has a crystal back

I just bought this for a beater while looking through TimeZone:

nice reliable automatic, will be nice for mowing the lawn, track days, etc…

Joe, only you would have a track day watch… :rofl:

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:103,topic:34295"”]

The Pan has a crystal back

I just bought this for a beater while looking through TimeZone:

nice reliable automatic, will be nice for mowing the lawn, track days, etc…

[/quote]

Same exact watch I used to have, cept mine had a metal band. Hamilton def has some good stuff with a good price.

ugh people in here.

prices are always relative to the spender.

same with taste.

Get over it and get a real job / career.

FWIW - #2, #3, #1. $0.02

retarded rich cocky assholes

hahaha, nice one wayne

[quote=“jrod0187,post:108,topic:34295"”]

hahaha, nice one wayne

[/quote]

yeah sick burn wayne. Props from a kid who thinks a savings account is a good investment, and also believes jesus is real. way to go.

[quote=“krunklestilskin,post:109,topic:34295"”]

yeah sick burn wayne. Props from a kid who thinks a savings account is a good investment, and also believes jesus is real. way to go.

[/quote]

lawl

WATCHES ARE GAY, if you wanna be really balla find a poor person to follow you around and tell you what time it is, also they can carry your drugs and firearms, which poor people are accustomed to doing anyways…

[quote=“zwarbyt,post:111,topic:34295"”]

WATCHES ARE GAY, if you wanna be really balla find a poor person to follow you around and tell you what time it is, also they can carry your drugs and firearms, which poor people are accustomed to doing anyways…

[/quote]

lol

lol@zwarbyt

how is the poor person going to tell time if you dont buy him a watch?

then it becomes a game of: how nice a watch do you buy for your poor person who tells you the time? which of Joe’s options would you put on the poor person’s wrist?

timex, reliable and cheap

[quote=“bing,post:114,topic:34295"”]

how is the poor person going to tell time if you dont buy him a watch?

[/quote]

That’s his own damn concern. He better figure it out quick if he wants to keep a job.

[quote=“brent_strong,post:116,topic:34295"”]

That’s his own damn concern. He better figure it out quick if he wants to keep a job.

[/quote]

word! plus poor people always have cell phones, they are constantly buying prepaid cards for them at gastations along with thier lotto tickets and menthols

^^ lol, define “poor people”

i think u forgot colt .45’s in ur list

[quote=“krunklestilskin,post:109,topic:34295"”]

[/quote]

and who the fuck are you bud, calling me the kid when your username is fucking kids book, and your prolly gay, and i win because im loved by all

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:95,topic:34295"”]

Sure, if I only had 100K cash it would be stupid to buy a 100K watch. Since I don’t have 100K cash it’s not even a question. The fact is that there are many watches in the 100K+ range and that the watches i’m looking at are in fact “entry level” fine watches.

I already own a house and am on my way to owning another. The money I spend on random expensive purchases is bonus money, I don’t factor it into my yearly income. I happen to have a job where bonus’ are frequent and substantial.

Honestly buying a high end watch is probably the smartest “waste” of money out there, much smarter than buying a car.

[/quote]

I can dig where you’re coming from. If these watches really hold that much value (I’m not a watch guy, if you couldn’t already tell), then go for it. Thumbs up dude…