Watch Crew: What to buy?

Watch 3 small ants eat each other alive due to sheer insanity. If I’m going to have nature on my wrist, I’m going to strap on a Wolverine. Now that’s a conversation starter.

Ships 4/1/15

I’m a lefty and I spend 75% of my day pushing paper and writing applications. Doesn’t work too well…

New strap for the new Oris:

ohhhh I like that!

I do like my Citizen watch, but I just grabbed this watch. I couldn’t pass on the price. It will go great with my new suit and Allen Edmunds: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Citizen-Eco-Drive-Black-Dial-Brown-Leather-Mens-Watch-AO9003-08E/151451160110?rmvSB=true

Wow, I do like that. You’re tempting me. You have good taste for someone of your height.

Good Deal on this Hamilton today:

i’m posting here to say that i have almost no desire to buy another watch these days… nor shirts, shoes or dick napkins…

that said, i wanna know what you dudes would reasonably with money not being a serious factor.

what do you guys think my u-boat is worth?

im going to sell this and my hamilton then consolidate to one watch… :snky:

• Updated - - -

just noticed that the last 2 pics were taken at almost the same time but two years apart…weird.

Dude, you’re like James Fucking Bond. I had no idea.

Recently had to have the wife’s quartz movment Tag serviced to the tune of $405. Does that seem crazy to anyone else, for a 8 yr old quartz movement to need a $400 tune up?

I recall I had to have my Tag automatic chrono serviced after about 10 years, but I think Id expect that more given its complexity.

Dan

My friend sent me this and I figured this group might enjoy:
6 Kickstarter watch companies worth “watching”

@juicedz4, where did you have it done? $400 is quite a lot for servicing a quartz watch. 10 years is right around the service interval for mechanical watches though, Many high end watch companies recommend servicing every 3-5 years.

Wife took it to a local jewlers who is a Tag dealer and has an in house watch dude.

I dont know exactly what it needed as she handled it. Next time Ill be looking elsewhere for sure.

Dan

Yeah, so this happened…

Sweet rep.

you motherfucker

many lols

Nice Mr. Beck :tup: