watch this video or die now

This just too simple of an explanation for an extraordinary event.

but to reiterate, i dont actually care about 9/11. It is just an event for which everyone one has a direct emotional attachment to and therefore it is used to personify a pattern of decision making that has existed for decades upon decades in country after country.

the documentary is not about jesus or 9/11… John just made it seem that way…

the first half uses those two topics to segway into the third and most interesting part

Are you foaming at the mouth?

LOL, I can’t wait to get home and watch this shit haha. Don’t lock this thread until I do :stuck_out_tongue:

Its really good. But I hope you have about 2 hours to spend watching it.

Antonio has a hard enough time trying to fill his days… i am sure he will find time to watch this.

anyone who cant is lazy

Bing check out the one I posted, it’s great.

Lol… I’m actually kinda busy now ever since I started work. I have time at work to watch it, but I can’t watch vids at work :frowning:

i’ll watch yours if you watch mine…

CHOCLOATES!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeee

I actually googled some information about the stars and the stars are exactly 900 years old. Case closed.

Lock this thread up.

Whoa… this is actually 2 hours long. I wonder if I’ll finish it.

who gives a fukk about the stars?

John admitted to me today that he didnt watch the whole thing.

You have to get to the 1 hour mark, listen to the speech on behalf of JFK and then go from there.

It’s just too boring bing, sorry dude, i’m not wasting anymore time on some loosly based theory.

Common, we learned about Horus in Classical Mythology, there was no mention of birth, ressurection or referred to names while talking about him.

I call bullshit and John, I’m chuckling at you right now.

i spent over an hour today and found a second source for every one of the basic 5 points listed for every figure mentioned before jesus to prove to someone else who doubted the legitimacy of it so if you feel that you learned everything there was to know about Horus and every single other figure mentioned in highschool - that’s your problem not mine. People can claim all they want about what they know or don’t know but until I see some proof other than “i cant find it on google” you’re wrong as far as I’m concerned. Right or wrong, at least these guys based what they are saying on substance (they listed all of their sources, many of them), you guys are just saying its wrong and expecting other to be like “oh ok i guess its wrong”. Oh shit Richard, they didn’t teach you something in school - it must not exist. :rolleyes:

bing, so i “admitted” i didnt watch the whole thing - how does that change anything about what part 1 explained?

I liked it, it was a fun video to watch, but… I don’t know if I can believe it or not. I mean, if their supporting facts are true, then this is one hell of a conspiracy, but I have no proof or reason to believe that their supporting facts are true.
It’s like me talking about how Bing is gathering all these guns, and tanks and shit, and making plans to take over the Niagara region. I back it up really well by going over all this stuff that he’s done, and gathered, and everyone goes OMG!! but in reality, my supporting facts are totally fabricated. I mean, it’s all very elegant, but what’s to say that it’s true?

John, It doesnt, i just dont find the religion part to be very important once you watch the whole thing. Focusing on it detracts from the piece.

The sections about the Federal Reserve, the history of other false-flag attacks, the money system etc. are all perfectly in line with the many non-fiction books i have read, most specifically by nobel prize winning economist Joseph Stiglitz and his admissions about the IMF and World Bank.

It’s awesome stuff and i think everyone needs to understand how the world actually works.

I certainly hope no one in North America still thinks that the war in Iraq has anything to do with liberating a people.

In my opinion, I’ve seen no proof, so your wrong as well.

Need a rabies shot?

If this is a free-standing arguement, this docu, then it should not have any credibility with you.

However, as mentioned in my last post, it fits flawlessly into place with a variety of other works.

this one for example:

http://www.energybulletin.net/12125.html

To each his own.

Bing, all of the shit about the World Bank is utter crap anyway and that’s nothing like how Richard’s Classical Mythology teacher explained it.

If you saw it on TV or in a newspaper it is inherently incorrect.

since virtually all of our media comes from TV or in mass-print form the common knowledge is therefore flawed knowledge.

i’m not going to bother trying to change anyones mind.