Water bills: whats yours?

I live in North Buff. I paid the water bill 2 weeks ago and I think I got hosed (pun intended)

I got dinged for $435 for the 1/4, so thats over $1700 a year for some shitty ass water.

What are you home owners paying, and where do you live. I’d like some city dwellers to chime in, I might make a call and see why my water bills are too damn high.

You guys in the city get raped on water. Mine is ~60 every 3 months from ECWA with filling up a hot tub a few times and a toilet that always runs.

Amherst, $20/mo with dumping 500gal hot tub every few months.

That seems high.

That seems super high.

~130-140 every 1/4.

150 a quarter half the year flat rate. im charged for a water hook up in my garage. too bad there is no water hookup or drain in there

CITY WATER IS A DRY ANAL RAPING

my bill is anywhere from 175-275/quarter and even though i just recently paid online with a credit card a week before it was due the mother fuckers are trying to hit me with a late fee…

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:lol:

City of Buffalo FTW

Depew/Lancaster 50-60 every 1/4

West Seneca 30-50 every 1/4
Normal use with filling a kiddy pool for the dog 1-2 times a week during the summer.

dang

Jesus that’s high. My City of Rochester bill has been $65 to $70 a quarter

$30-40 a quarter.

That’s your water, or water and sewer? I’m 120 for both water and sewer now that I got my water leak fixed.

Water is ~$60 per 1/4…add ~$80 for sewer. I’ll accept these rates since the taxes are stupid low in Buffalo.

Sounds high even for Buffalo. My guess is you have a leak. Anything that runs constantly can add up to a huge amount of water over a quarter.

40 bux for 3 quarters and 120 for the summer quarter when i run the sprinkler system 3 times a day
Wheatfield

30-80 per 1/4 in Houston. Closer to 80 in summer and closer to 30 in winter. I’d cry at almost $500 wtf

$29.64 for the quarter here in Alden

In home old house in Lancaster I had a ~$450 bill (was usually $50-60), my bill was estimated for a few quarters and when i called ECWA they said “you must have had a leak”. I got that bill after I moved out and into our new house.

How is Houston cheaper for water than Buffalo? I thought we were supposed to have an abundance of water here. WTF