What's you average water bill?

I live in North Buffalo, small house with just my g/f and I. Our water bill was just $119. That seems like it’s really high to me. It’s only the second water bill I’ve paid since we remodeled, so I don’t have much of an apples to apples comparison which is why I’m asking…

Ouch. My bill last quarter was $29.60. 1800 sq ft, 2 bathrooms, 3 people. and one of the toilets is ancient and not efficent. You’re leaking somewhere.

I dunno. $30-$50/quarter? Town of Tonawanda.

$119 is a lot.

I pay about $30 every 3 months

Shit, hell yeah I am. I’m gonna have to investigate. You’ve got laundry on premises right? I don’t feel as though we use a ton of water, 2 people shower daily, wash dishes as we do them, wash the cars every couple weeks and do a couple loads of laundry on sundays…

You’re probably talking 60 tops…Toilet that constantly runs? leaky faucet? hose outside?

Dammit. The average water/sewage bill in my town is $150.

$25/ quarter.

25 every three months

Toilet is brand new as well as all my sinks. I’ll have to check the spigget outside, and my slop sink in the basement. Gaaaaaay, on top of it all the furnace just shit the bed haha. At least it died in the spring and not jan/feb right?[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Is the sewer charge a flat rate, or at least based on house/bathrooms? $66 sound right? I cant imagine a way to determine how much waste a house uses…

like 30 bucks a month on a 2000 sf house

Mine is 90-100(same size house as you, and me and my wife)… I think water tax sucks in the city. but lack of property tax makes up for it.

About $60. 3100 sq ft house with 5 people, 3 loads of laundry a day plus showers and the usual stuff. Also wash cars at least once a week.

$45 water…$65 sewer. Total: $115 per quarter on 1200 sg. ft. in Buffalo… 3 people with laundry. Perhaps you’re not taking into account the sewer end of it???

No I am, $66 for sewer.

$30-40 / quarter, clarence

35 a month for water and sewer…1200 sf apt, 2 bathrooms and laundry, dishwasher about once a week and misc dishes everyday

East Amherst

LOL, city water = bend over. Erie county is much cheaper.

Im in the city and have a house with 2 units in it but we share the cold water so 2 hot water tanks and laundry hook ups and 2 people. Mine is somewhere around $130 per quarter

summer bill is 158 IIRC. I get charged(twice) for water hookup/drain in my 4 car garage even tho there is neither in there. They wont remove it either. property def makes up for it tho.