WATER FOUR GAS...CMOOOOOON?

tell ur buddys friend to give you the directions and post that shit up if it really works it needs to be public info.

Yea this guy at work trys to get me to try the BioPerformance pill. It claims to double your gas mileage. I told him he was full of ish but he swears by it. He has a free pill wants me to try it. I think he tricked himself into thinking it works.

This thread is making me realize there is still a huge untapped market of stupid to sell to. I gotta get working on my own miracle gas mileage increaser.

I heard of this and was sketchy till a guy came in my work and told me about his toyota going from 17 to 30 mpg, so I guess it does work. I might have to experiment with this.

I saw that one, didnt Jamie get his eyelashes “trimmed” during a carb backfire?

it really does work. a guy whom i work with build his own from misc parts and has a brigs motor running on it.

How about we make some stick on wings.

We could sell them on the following merits:

-Wings are aerodyamic, and create lift
-Lift makes you car weigh less at speed = MORE MPG!!!
-Helps emissions too!
-Das Man is keeping you downith!!!
-Easy installation
-Lightweight injection molded plastic construction
-Durable two-sided tape!
-Easy to install, up to 200% more than some random amount that doesn’t matter but just sounds useful in saving us from a warming globe.

yeah, i thought it was sketchy until some guy i dont know told me it works, now im sold! :tup:

:zong:

where did he get it and yes pics please

is there any danger to creating hydrogen in the car?