Water sking anybody?

“capable” of 300mph. It’d probably lift and kill everyone in it, but at least you wouldn’t get caught alive with that dumptruck load of coke.

those are all 250hp 2 strokes

that can’t be a real pic, do you know how much gas those would eat? and how much that many would weigh? 500+ pounds each

better langage little boy

speaking of boats…I have a 19 ft Celebrity down at the Marina for the winter, but soon as it gets nice out I want to take it out. Anyone else have boats here?? we should get together and have a boat meet…lol, we can all tie off and hang out and drink. Maybe pick a concert night over at the chevy amphitheatre, you can hear them pretty good from the river.

i absolutely love to go out on boats. i use to go out every weekend with my friends 19ft mastercraft. my somewhat of a g/f has a brandy new one and its sick. i was a mid 90’s msatercraft… but dont think i can pull it with the maro or the grand am.

just pick up a cheap beater truck, something that will just pull the boat. You could probably find one for like 400-500 dollars

actually, I have a 2wd Honda Passport that you could use anytime, or the Dodge. I dont need to tow mine because its already at the Marina.

yes we have one Celebrity ski boat as well wit a 454 :burnout: that i can use when ever in the summer as long as i replace the gas i use…:steelers:

haha, my celebrity doesn’t have a 454 in it…only a Chevy 4.3, its kinda slow, but it looks nice. Is there any way to get some more power out of them??? I dont know what you can and cant do to boat motors.

i dunno about to the 4.3 but i know they make a s/c for mine…which would be fun… for the size of mine it will cruise at like 50-60ish with like 6ish ppl in the boat now…wit a s/c it be nice for pulln skiers out of the water & stuff

Yeah, the inflatable raft going 300mph doesn’t sound too realistic. And all that weight on the back of a boat that doesn’t have a solid hull? Cool idea, but I’m not sure how real it was.

sounds like we need an “official watersports/boat thread”

A watersports/boat thread would be great idea in the middle of fucking winter.

… You could ski in a month or 2

let me go get my skis…

get a drysuit

its a wetsuit :wtcslap: … not a drysuit

That boat absolutely does not go anywhere near 300 mph. it just doesn’t

wetsuit=warm water
drysuit=cold water

:smiley:

exactly, ive seen people barefoot in freezing water, had to break ice before they could ski :smiley:

No way that boat would run 300 mph, no matter how much hp it had.

I’ve been on several high speed boats & the fastest that I went on one of them went was 110 mph. It was a $250,000 33’ Daytona Eliminator with twin 525 hp 502s w/EFI. It was a Catamrine designed for high speed. I have seen some 150 mph boats & they looked nothing like that glorified fishing boat.

100mph in a car is not all that fast, but 100 mph on water is FAST!

I’m not sying 300 mph is unobtainable, just not on a raft.