Water sking anybody?

my bad…i was wrong …thanks for that tho:bigok:

i agree tod, i havent been up to 110 on the water but hell 50-60mph on the water is fast

Oh and heres a pic of our boat

its got a 454 in it and with are Power Prop on(which we throw on to pull my uncles up sking & wakeboarding) it cruises at like 40-50 depending on the amount of ppl in it…havent had the normal prop on in awhile but if i remember correctly it gets up to like 60ish with it on

any kinda skiing sucks :greddy: boats are for fishing

only reason we have a boat is fishing, fishing> skiing. just ski when its hot in the middle of the day and the fish aren’t biting.

:zzz:

watersports > fishings

pbbbffff

Younz gots to clean that beotch!

I’ve done alot of boating over the years, but have never owned a boat. I have a few friends with boats. I have a real good friend that usually gets a new boat every couple of years. Here is a couple of pics of his boats. Alot of the time, I go on the Poker Runs on both Lake Erie, or the Chesapeake Bay (where he currently keeps the boat). I have done big audio systems in all of his boats, too.

Poker Runs are the place to see some awesome boats. Last year, I saw a 43’ Black Thunder 430GTthat sold for $850,000. I got to ride in it, but it was only a 75mph boat (it weighed 16,000 lbs - it had 3 big blocks in it and a generator).

Here’s a shot of the 110mph boat (33’ Daytona Eliminator - he sold when he bought the PowerQuest) best pic I could find:

Here’s the 80mph boat (38’ PowerQuest 380 Poker Run Edition) he replaced the 110mph boat with:

Oh, and here’s a 125mph boat (twin 950 horse SC 572 cube big blocks):

This is a 105mph boat with 3 Big Blocks (1-950hp SC, and 2-650hp NA motors - $750,000)

those boats have to fly, here is ours…
http://i11.tinypic.com/2w6yryu.jpg

and the best motor of all Evinrude E-tec
http://i7.tinypic.com/29ff0vd.jpg

Only good fishing is with a shotgun n some bread.

mine, can’t wait to get it out for the year

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7295/file00029eu.jpg

Say what you want about fishing boats but some of the bass boats out there will top 100 mph.

For big lakes and the ocean those multiple big block boats are the way to go but if you want to have the fastest boat on the rivers of pittsburgh you are better off getting a small boat with a big outboard. I have seen boats in the 14-17 foot range with healthy outboards run alot better on a calm river than the guys with the fountains and bajas.

That being said I would love to own a 16 ft checkmate predictor or hydrostream if anyone knows of one for sale.

yes i know…she needs the bottom done BAD…

and tod we need to talk about getting the stereo going in it…it still has the original tape deck in it…we get no stations & like 1 speaker works in it when u play a tape…:rofl:

3M makes some shit for boats that will clean that right up. I used it on mine and it took all that river crap off the bottom of mine. Takes some time, but makes it look brand new.

cool i’ll check in to it thanks

I don’t doubt that, just not 300 mph

Lemme know when you want me to look at it.

kool, thanks tod :cuddle: i wanna get this lookn & sounding better all around

gander mountain has a great selection of boat care products, I was really shocked