We need something done about Shannonville

actually i think thats a great idea… for next year id be more then happy to help out cleaning up the track after a track day! and im sure the track owner/operator(s) wouldnt mind that at all!

yea same… but in a professional run… they gotta do it themselves and shut up

yea same… but in a professional run… they gotta do it themselves and shut up[/quote]

but if sweeping up after we use the track is the only way they allow us to drif ton the track then im all for cleaning up afterwards… what 30 minutes of work after youve played allday??? :wink:

yea same… but in a professional run… they gotta do it themselves and shut up[/quote]

but if sweeping up after we use the track is the only way they allow us to drif ton the track then im all for cleaning up afterwards… what 30 minutes of work after youve played allday??? :wink:[/quote]

vlad is right. I think they should do the clean up themself. I mean most of the time we pay 80-100$ to use the track for only 3hrs. I think with that kinda price we paid it should jusitfy for the cleanup fee. Now if we were only charge 50 than i don’t mind grabing a broom and start sweeping

That is all fine and dany, but how many times last year did shannonville kick us off the track EARLY!!! f’n bastards (I can remember 1 from last year and one from this year but I was only at one).

First they short shift us, then they send us home before even getting on the track…

So you guys want to pitch in, well I would be willing to do that aswell, but the whole track day should really be gone over if we are going to be making changes…

ya, i think you are referring to June 4th. We got kicked off early. That day was good tho. Hosted by Driftstar (Jover)

but it was only 30min. better than not even being allowed on the track.

i agree to having all the rules written down, times we are to leave and this and that. its getting ridiculous that they bend the rules for whatever reason.

as customers, we have a right to use the track till the alloted time that we have it booked for.

ok 30 people pay 5 bucks more for clean up thats 150 bucks extra for them isnt that enough ? i mean they are REALLY unprofessional, speaks for rednecks, 1. cant manage time, 2. childish behaviour about cleaning up, 3. should just thin of a way to clean it up and include in price. Shannonville needs some new staff. and 4. i dont feel like sweeping shit after driving all day, thats not what i pay for