We on the map!

myrtle beach sucks so bad in the summer time

The two good things in Buffalo:
-Cheap housing
-good traffic

is a direct relation to why no one wants to live in Buffalo.

EDIT:
To be more clear
No one wants to live in Buffalo, so housing is very cheap (because no one wants to live here)
No one wants to live in Buffalo, so traffic is decent (because no one lives here)

Yep. Those are 2 things that the less people want to live in your city, the better they get.

I bet even the traffic at midnight is too much for your liking

:rofl: at the comment at the bottom!

Jeff Says: April 28th, 2009 at 9:31 am
Less than 20 minutes of a commute daily?! I’m moving to Buffalo! I’m sick of sitting in traffic for 2 hours every single day!

I love the so called traffic here. ( or lack there of)
When i was in NYC recently i was impressed with how good the traffic was, well except for times square and columbus circle area. Road conditions holy fuck were they bad. I thought my wifes SUV was going to come apart. The bumpy stretch on maple is smooth as glass compared to the expressways in nyc.

How bad is it down their?

Word are the roads busy they’re?

Eye herd there pretty bad.

:bsflag: unless they’re talking about the actual city. there is no good reason that transit to genesee to 33 should take 35-45+ minutes in the morning. it’s a 15 minute ride during normal traffic time (as in not rush hour)

i see what he did they’re

I half two agree. Their shure is a relative lack of traffic hear, com-paired too other rejons.