Weather 518

it’s the common rule, if you don’t feel safe, get the fuck off the highway. or at least stay in the right lane

All skiers and riders will be required to make a 5 to 10 minute walk on the new Peak Walkway to access open trails and there are some outstanding views along the way.

No thank you, Killington.

^+1 fuckkk that

If I wanted to walk up/across the maintain to board I’d do it for free.

I am done with Killington!!!.. Everytime I go there I get fucked… One time, the winds were so high they closed down the mountain. Blew a ton of cash that trip to… Hotel, dinner, partying @ the Pickle Barrel. Doing a 360 driving down the mountain back to the hotel in a whiteout. Watching my buddy hurl on the front of my Jeep = Priceless…

The last time… Samething Krazy F’in windy. Could look up and watch the clouds blow by your head!.. I was out with my twin tips. F’in freezing! All the poser’s were back in the lodge huddling for warmth refusing to ride! I went to the top and got lost due to conditions. Ended up at the base of the Mountain. No idea how the fuck I got there. Frozen solid. Taking what lifts I could find to try and get back to K1 base lodge.

I had to huff it a couple times between lifts. No worries I still have all my digits and didn’t loose my 3rd leg. lol

Killington is a WASTE of MONEY! Better off going to Okemo, Mount Snow, Bromley. Anywhere but Killington. Conditions everytime I go suck ass… But I never learn and go again… WTF!

Zim

Enjoy early-season skiing and riding on limited terrain this weekend served by the North Ridge Triple. You may experience lift lines in excess of 15 minutes and maybe as long as 30 minutes, so don’t forget the sunscreen and enjoy working on your goggle tan. Also, please remember that due to limited open terrain, skier and rider density may be higher than you normally experience. All skiers and riders will also be required to make the 5-10 minute walk on the new Peak Walkway to access the K-1 Gondola for downloading.

We’re spinning the K-1 Gondola (upload/download only) and the North Ridge Triple from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. this weekend and offer special half-day rates, including a $39 Adult (ages 18-64) morning (8-11:30 a.m.) lift ticket, and a $29 Adult afternoon (12-4 p.m.) lift ticket.

LOL. They are insane.

does that come with a blow job?

Yeah, let’s walk down this retarded ass “scenic” walkway in SKI/BOARD BOOTS for fucking $50.

SUCK MY COCK!

Yeah, let’s walk down this retarded ass “scenic” walkway in SKI/BOARD BOOTS for fucking $50.

SUCK MY COCK!

The long-range forecast is finally starting to look promising.

How about some fucking snow?

My subaru would like some fucking snow

I hope this isn’t another winter where we don’t see any legitimate snow until February.

I hope this isn’t another winter where we don’t see any legitimate snow until February.

skiing and snow boarding is just so expensive now days

It’s not too bad if you avoid peak times/dates. Twilight at Jiminy is an alright deal. Catamount, even though it’s a smaller mountain, has something like $15 weekdays for students. Hunter and I believe Windham both have similar rates during the week, too.

Not if you do it right, gear can be had cheap if you shop at the right times and my season pass was under 400 and I’ll prolly use it 20+ times.

Its still a relatively expensive hobby when you include gear, lift ticket, getting to the moutain (all of which are 45-60 mins away minimum). God forbid you eat up there, when i was in ski club i would spend 10+ dollars for food.

Yeah I never buy food at the mountain its simply rape, burger fries and drink will run you close to $20 at some places.

Solution:

http://image.become.com/imageserver/s9/925915379-75-75-5-32/igloo-16qt-playmate-cooler.jpg

prices for food at mountains is ridiculous… def packing a lunch everytime